mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i think of you as having a protective benevolent defensive anger...like ...righteous in the name of good anger...but still hug dogs and all that.

Truth.

I stick up for what I need to stick up for.

I'm a really laid back guy though. If work is rough, it's kind of a different story ... but I try not to bring it home :)

yeah that's what i thought.

we'd go through hell with the canadian hulk

I only have the charger, the rest of the kit went away with my SHO.    When the engine died, I brought it to a buddy of mines place and a friggin' tow truck totaled out the back of it.  At that point I obviously just parted out the car, but since I had a 328i at the time and the Powerdyne charger is what Dinan used I thought wth?  Then some idiot totaled my 328i so I bought the M.

I sort of want to sell it, but I sort of want to put it on something....

pics? please

Since you asked:

16200533188.jpg

1620054029.jpg

/\ Chitty camera phone pics, but it is what I had with me.

M5 did you beat him to death with a tire iron?

/\ doesn't look that bad, but the crank was bent.

Now we're talkin'.

No, some 60 year old dude ran a stop sign and hopped out of his car and asked me why I didn't stop. I had been waiting for the light to turn at a left lane for a while. If it weren't for the Yukon next to me I would have seen him coming. That is what happens when a v8 Dakota doing 50 hits a 328' going about 10.

Luckily in MN nice fashion the other 6 people at the intersection gave me their phone numbers and volunteered to speak to the cops.

what a pucker.

i'm sorry, i do like the M5 more though.

328is are too common for a fellow jolly green person

Now we're talkin'.

Almost, but the friendly way. I took the check (Steve : cheque) added $3k and bought the M. Really worked well for me.

Now I have a car that is done depreciating and is much faster. Timing was interesting though as I was about to put /\ said supercharger on the car. Really thinking about it. Of course after it was totalled I needed to upgrade my old-azz sound chit and found audio forums. Lets see looking at my avatar it would be around Aug 30, lol.

I was just looking on google img seach for a better mental pic of an M5 and I came acros.......M5 rice???

:wtf:

Almost, but the friendly way.  I took the check (Steve : cheque) added $3k and bought the M.  Really worked well for me.

I did live in the US for bit, you know :D:lol:

Yeah, it really did work for you :)

what a pucker.

i'm sorry, i do like the M5 more though.

328is are too common for a fellow jolly green person

I completely agree but I nearly stole that car from an exec who got promoted and had to leave the country in 2 days. He didn't want to deal. 36k miles, book value/dealer price of $24k and I bought her for $16.5. I couldn't say no. I was going to get an M, but decided to buy a 328 since I had a supercharger laying around.

We'll probably go up to Vancouver for part of a day, but chances are theyll just go to chinatown and some other gay chit.

:lol2:

That's awesome :P

My parents/relatives are so weird. It doesn't matter what city we visit, be it LA, San Fran, Seattle, Vancouver, etc...we always gotta visit pucking chinatown. I don't get it, they're all the same thing: smelly, unsanitary restaurants, bad English, trash everywhere, counterfeit purses/wallets, copied DVDs; yet they want to see it every time.

I was just looking on google img seach for a better mental pic of an M5 and I came acros.......M5 rice???

:wtf:

?? post pics please

nice

Almost, but the friendly way.  I took the check (Steve : cheque) added $3k and bought the M.  Really worked well for me.

I did live in the US for bit, you know :D:lol:

Yeah, it really did work for you :)

Just bustin' ballz when I can ;)

5 cars ago, I almost bought an M5 identical to mine but black. Everytime I saw one it irked me, completely emotional about the car. In 1989 when it came out, everyone I knew wanted Corvettes or some exotic but my little azz wanted an M5--the original wolf in sheeps clothing. This time around I wasn't going to look at anything else. Still love the decision, it got me back into audio after an at least 5 year hiatus of using what I had.

/\ the car just deserves more than stock.

Pretty good stock system though, the stock 3 way sounds better than most other cars I have owned--too bad mine is completely gone. I might go back and do a 3 way in near stock locations though. Have to finish the truck and maybe move first.

Ever gone snowboarding/skiing in Whistler, Steve?

Awesomest place I've been for snow.

Ever gone snowboarding/skiing in Whistler, Steve?

Awesomest place I've been for snow.

Absolutely!

Quite nice indeed.

since I had a supercharger laying around.

Ooooo I wish I could say that :)