monte_carlo97 2

Qckrun 1

Mark 1

cobra65427289 1

Goddyd4me 1

:wacko:

wow, i have more than Steve, thats crazy

long way to go to catch up to Kent though

Depends what you consider excessively loud honestly. To me its right around perfect.

Haven't heard of Silverflute? They were the Flavor of the Week about a month or 2 ago.

Haven't got the chance to listen to all of them sealed and ported, so far I liked the Koda the best.

Funky pup is in a league of its own though... literally

Depends what you consider excessively loud honestly. To me its right around perfect.

Haven't heard of Silverflute? They were the Flavor of the Week about a month or 2 ago.

Haven't got the chance to listen to all of them sealed and ported, so far I liked the Koda the best.

Funky pup is in a league of its own though... literally

would it be loud enough to be obnoxious early in the morning?

nope, never heard of em, any pics?

those Kodas do look damn sexy

hehe im sure, Funky Pup > all, right?

My digicam is dead soooooo

w20RC.jpg

w20rc.jpg

Well I live in the country so I guess it never really mattered. My cousin used to tell me every morning I drove by to go to school she would know its time to go to work when I passed by.

My digicam is dead soooooo

w20RC.jpg

w20rc.jpg

Well I live in the country so I guess it never really mattered. My cousin used to tell me every morning I drove by to go to school she would know its time to go to work when I passed by.

hmm... looks kinda like a Tang Band product

haha, that's funny

i meant was it obnoxious to you? like if you had to wake up really early and drive somewhere, do you wish it wasnt so loud?

Well now it would be because my door panels and center console are out. But usually it wasnt too bad until you get on it hard. At idle and cruise its loud but not annoying. Sound deadening helps, you got some. Your car will be able to block sound alot easier, mines shorter and the hatch doesnt help matters.

Well now it would be because my door panels and center console are out. But usually it wasnt too bad until you get on it hard. At idle and cruise its loud but not annoying. Sound deadening helps, you got some. Your car will be able to block sound alot easier, mines shorter and the hatch doesnt help matters.

i'd expect it to be loud when i step on it, i have lots of deadening on my front doors and in the trunk, i'm thinking about putting a layer in the foot wells which im sure would help out with it, ya, the exits would be a lot further away from the driver's seat in my car