mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So my laptop issue got upgraded to a priority safety claim, the safety people are suppose to be calling me back in 24hrs from last night. Apparently a battery leaking, terminals eroded, corrosion all over on the underside docking station connector, and it not working is a bad thing...

I would say it is a VERY bad thing.............Hopefully it didn't do more damage than you priviously noticed.

J

Eh, Its warrantied. :)

Looks like the GM Chrysler merger is all but official...

Fuck.

I thought that was just a running joke on another forum I visit

I guess putting an LS in a Charger is now more logical

The UAW is worried that people would be lay'd off, I say fuck it fire the whole damn UAW and suffer for 6 months why you rehire and then come back to being a country that actually builds real cars.

I got flamed pretty hard about making a comment on another forum about letting Ford & GM fail...apparently I'm "dogmatic" about "hands-off capitalism" :D:P

i was arguing about that merger with another certain person that pisses me off regularly. I said chrysler will benefit the same way they did with mercedes. Which isn't much as a company but they'll take a few stupid things and implement them in their cars like a mofo.

he argues that chrysler never took any technologies from MB........

it would be really nice if chrysler could come out with a small sporty car with the ecotec turbo in it. Sadly i'm not sure of what gm will be able to get from chrysler except the hemi. Even that would be a tough option as i like the LS more than the hemi but the variable displacement is well worth the difference.

4.5 hours until my nap, i cannot wait.

i was arguing about that merger with another certain person that pisses me off regularly. I said chrysler will benefit the same way they did with mercedes. Which isn't much as a company but they'll take a few stupid things and implement them in their cars like a mofo.

it would be really nice if chrysler could come out with a small sporty car with the ecotec turbo in it. Sadly i'm not sure of what gm will be able to get from chrysler except the hemi. Even that would be a tough option as i like the LS more than the hemi but the variable displacement is well worth the difference.

They'd get more cheap crap plastic.

On this day in 2003, the pinnacle was fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 50 meters (165 feet) and become the World's tallest highrise. In 1979, Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. In 1956, the first commercial nuclear power station was officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Cumbria, England. In 1931, Al Capone was convicted of income tax evasion. And in 1888, Thomas Edison filed a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie). Happy Birthday Eminem (1972), Ziggy Marley (1968), Norm MacDonald (1963), George Wendt (1948), Evel Knievel (1938-2007), Rita Hayworth (1918-1987) and Arthur Miller (1915-2005). RIP Rehavam Zeevi (d. 2001).

"Politeness and consideration for others is like investing pennies and getting dollars back."

- Thomas Sowell

</FRIDAY>

Looks like the GM Chrysler merger is all but official...

Fuck.

I thought that was just a running joke on another forum I visit

The reality is a joke. It is a meeting of two massive companies, one of which failed then was saved by the US gov't once (or was it twice?), came up with the mini-van, then failed again, Damlier buys them, loses a crap ton of money, then sells them off, now they fail a 3rd time, all the while charging too much for poorly designed, mediocre at best products that are over priced for the durability and reliability..... joining with another massive company that has laid off more people then I can remember and care about nothing but selling as many vehicles as possible regardless if quality is up to par while their flagship vehicle which should be one of the best in all aspects, vehicles in the world, is still essentially just a big motor and a pair of seats. And we wonder why American cars are so far behind the imports.

They'd get more cheap crap plastic.

it will be interesting to see what they take and give to each other. it will be sort of interesting seeing HEMI on the side of a chevy lol

Time to change the battery in the van, and of course I took all the combo wrenches I had here back to NC the last time I went :(

I think I have a small pair of vice-grips left though...

Needed a small SATA external HD case. So I went to best buy, bought a 250gig Passport portable drive, took it apart, put my laptop HD in there so I can pull files off if it. Copying the files to the work computer, then going to put them on the passport drive.

LSs have cylinder deactivation as well

dscn1170em6.jpg

Zoom in and look at those top two terminals, that is on my laptop where the battery connects.

tom, didn't know that, i thought they looked into it but never could implement it. it's obvious how obvlivious i am

tom, didn't know that, i thought they looked into it but never could implement it. it's obvious how obvlivious i am

yep, in the Gen IV motors

it cuts off oil to the hydraulic lifters so they bleed down and don't open the valves