mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone have a need for Mach5 MJ-18 motors? I have a few that will be up for sale here.

Ok, got Dar to back down the heat.

WTF is it that when it gets cool one day they CRANK the heat. It was 80+ in my area one morning.

that's redonkulus.

WTF is it that when it gets cool one day they CRANK the heat. It was 80+ in my area one morning.

that's redonkulus.

I know they keep it rolling at night for house keeping early in the morning. But they seem to leave it, and my corner of the building gets sun all day long so the two combined give me a head ache and make me sleepy.

:ehh:

Anyone talked to Neil recently?

that's redonkulus.

And then people wonder why I wear a t shirt/flip flops/shorts to class. "Dude its like 60 outside" "Yeah but we aren't outside, are we?"

Has to be in the 50's and windy for me to even consider anything but shorts :shrug:

Used to be mid forties before I lost all that "baby fat" :lol2:

that's redonkulus.

And then people wonder why I wear a t shirt/flip flops/shorts to class. "Dude its like 60 outside" "Yeah but we aren't outside, are we?"

I miss those days sometimes. :P

I know, its gonna suck having to wear dress pants everyday :(

2 hour meeting coming up in 15 min...

13 days till Im unemployed full time and working for myself :D

I enjoyed working from home. Saved us big time on gas and vehicle wear and tear.

2 hour meeting coming up in 15 min...

13 days till Im unemployed full time and working for myself :D

Nice congrats. :)

Anyone have a need for Mach5 MJ-18 motors? I have a few that will be up for sale here.

Hmmm, what are the ods of reconing them ? :)

Methinks about turning the Volvo to Wallvo...

Listened to the car that won 3rd place in EMMA SQ European finals a couple years ago.

Absolutely awesome machine :D

Clarion HX-D2, Scan tweeters (full-size ones), Scan 12m mids, Peerles Exclusive 8 midbass, JL 10w6v2, Audison VRX amps....

Also listened to almost all the cars which compete in sq over here. I'm quite pleased of the education I received this weekend.

Listened to 3 cars with Brax Graphic 6.1's...

To me the mid didn't seem lively at all. Really liked the tweeter though.

If Mark has the parts, or if there is another build house closer to you, would be worth it if you are wanting to go that direction.

Very attractive.

If Mark has the parts, or if there is another build house closer to you, would be worth it if you are wanting to go that direction.

I need to ask Mark about parts since there is only one buildhouse close to me but they're not somebody I'd give my money to...

verry hawt. I'm jelous. I haven't eben started to think about maybe possibly working on getting those l8's in the truck. Heck my q18 isn't even set up. Had that almost a year.

SO LAZY. working on the home always gets the better of me.

Damn, just torqued down 10 cross head bolts to 175ft-lbs. That sucks doing from a ladder with a 16" torque wrench, and having to torque them multiple times to make sure they are all at the same.

The cross head is on a 77kip MTS load frame