mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mini-fridge with side mounted beer can launcher!!

Beer can Gatling gun...I imagine those larger Coors cans would fly pretty well, maybe more stable in flight :D

Building a beer can smasher in the spare time this week.

Only have like a 1/2 horse electric motor on it...

Next up...beer can launcher?? ;)

We were already talking about mounting a low powered beer can launcher onto a mini fridge with control to change windage/elevation control...

You build that and I am guarenteed to visit!!!!

woot, ~50hp for the crossfire should be on its way here next week.

que?

Anyone talked to Neil recently?

No, thought about that a few times recently as well

Ok, got Dar to back down the heat.

WTF is it that when it gets cool one day they CRANK the heat. It was 80+ in my area one morning.

that's redonkulus.

And then people wonder why I wear a t shirt/flip flops/shorts to class. "Dude its like 60 outside" "Yeah but we aren't outside, are we?"

Hell, I wore birks all winter in MN when in college. If you only have to walk two blocks, even in snow and -10 degrees shoes aren't necessary.

Mini-fridge with side mounted beer can launcher!!

Beer can Gatling gun...I imagine those larger Coors cans would fly pretty well, maybe more stable in flight :D

Holy shit, you have a winner of an idea. The rotational and shooting isn't that hard, its the reloading factor that's a bitch I think.

On a conference call with japan & California although I am in Detroit. :)

Ok, got Dar to back down the heat.

WTF is it that when it gets cool one day they CRANK the heat. It was 80+ in my area one morning.

that's redonkulus.

And then people wonder why I wear a t shirt/flip flops/shorts to class. "Dude its like 60 outside" "Yeah but we aren't outside, are we?"

Hell, I wore birks all winter in MN when in college. If you only have to walk two blocks, even in snow and -10 degrees shoes aren't necessary.

Very true

What I usually wear are similar to birks, but I'm used to saying flip flop so FLIP FLOP

Perhaps I should pay attention. :Doh:

that sounds like a good idea

que?

in case you missed it, ECU tune, CAI, and high flow injectors. Eventually there will be a cat back but most people have said it does next to nothing for HP. I'll be doing it to eliminate two of the cats (apparently I have 4)

que?

in case you missed it, ECU tune, CAI, and high flow injectors. Eventually there will be a cat back but most people have said it does next to nothing for HP. I'll be doing it to eliminate two of the cats (apparently I have 4)

I've always equated cat backs as sound improvers more than anything

so wine pong was probably the worst idea evar

sounds bad mang!

ugh, the wine was so bad we were washing it down with PBR

que?

I've always equated cat backs as sound improvers more than anything

There was a definite power gain going from stock to a 2.5" cat back on the Impala

I know, its gonna suck having to wear dress pants everyday :(

I thought it would too, but I don't mind it much at all. Wearing nice stuff gives you confidence. Well, it does to me anyways. But I still look forward to casual fridays :)

haha. The movie of that in my head is hilarious.

So apparently my 15 year old brother (half) decided to have a couple friends over on saturday and drink a bunch of Vodka while my dad and stepmom were out of town. By the end of the night there were cops and an ambulance at the house. Apparently my brother was passed out over the toilet (haven't heard if they had to pump his stomach or anything). But for whatever reason the cops didn't press any charges, which if you knew my hometown cops, is veeeerrrrrryyyyyyy lucky. I'd have to chalk it up to my dad knowing all the cops in the town from his work. That really could have screwed up my brother's life because those cops normally don't play around with that type of thing and they hit you with everything possible. Not to mention the charges that could have been brought on my parents since it was at their house. moron. He better have learned and gotten that experiment out of his system.

Is it me, or is this day taking forever to go by?

Going by really fast.

I'm jealous

Not that I'm complaining.

Absolutely

Sometimes I wish I didn't pay attention :excl:

I know, its gonna suck having to wear dress pants everyday :(

I thought it would too, but I don't mind it much at all. Wearing nice stuff gives you confidence. Well, it does to me anyways. But I still look forward to casual fridays :)

Doesn't give me any confidence, just makes me sweat more :suicide-santa:

I am freakin excited

15 minutes left till I am off. and 35 till I am in the gym!!!!!

thank fucking god

So apparently my 15 year old brother (half) decided to have a couple friends over on saturday and drink a bunch of Vodka while my dad and stepmom were out of town. By the end of the night there were cops and an ambulance at the house. Apparently my brother was passed out over the toilet (haven't heard if they had to pump his stomach or anything). But for whatever reason the cops didn't press any charges, which if you knew my hometown cops, is veeeerrrrrryyyyyyy lucky. I'd have to chalk it up to my dad knowing all the cops in the town from his work. That really could have screwed up my brother's life because those cops normally don't play around with that type of thing and they hit you with everything possible. Not to mention the charges that could have been brought on my parents since it was at their house. moron. He better have learned and gotten that experiment out of his system.

sounds like some of the people here.

and man we have people on my base who are doing this shit still at 18-27

J

I am freakin excited

15 minutes left till I am off. and 35 till I am in the gym!!!!!

thank fudgeing god

That's no joke