mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Personally I've never really understood why the UAW is pissed off all the damned time. Especially with the running joke about GM: "They're a health care company that occasionally builds an automobile or two"

I really could care less, my next auto purchase is likely to be that new Mahindra pickup...

:)

Why is it that you always seem to have the hardest work to do on Friday afternoon? I was trying to coast into the weekend, but no, I have to go and look at the corrections my boss wants me to make to my report and I get all engulfed in it and basically rehash the whole case. Ended up leaving 30 minutes late because I didn't want to forget things if I saved it until Monday. dammit.

Forgot my roommate had a wedding to go to this weekend, and he left yesterday. and my gf is out of town. I'm all alone all weekend.

This gecko better eat this one damn cricket I put into his cage real quick tonight, because it's a chirper. I'm not going to have that thing going off all night right beside my bed.

Well today was another long boring day..............hopefully tomorrow is better

great, up at 7am on a Saturday. only got 6.5 hours of sleep. ugh. at least it was starting to get light this morning, unlike every other morning when I'm going to work with it still dark.

Last night I was dozing off while sitting at my computer. I must have dozed off about 5 times and only for maybe 20 seconds each time, but I had a different dream each of those times. It was crazy. I'd wake up with the last words spoken in the dream ringing in my ears.

I really need to get a humidifier for my room. It gets so dry when I use my space heater.

Also, does anybody know a good beat-em-up style game for PS2 like Final Fight 2 or Streets of Rage 2?

This gecko better eat this one damn cricket I put into his cage real quick tonight, because it's a chirper. I'm not going to have that thing going off all night right beside my bed.

My roommate wages war against crickets. He has a basement room and the crickets seem to congregate too his window, he doesn't sleep very heavy anyway and the crickets just piss him off to no end. There have been multiple mornings I hae heard him rustling outside at 3am wearing boots boxers and spraying every chemical he can find in efforts to kill the fuckers.

Had an engineering softball tournament today and we lost in the semifinals :( Freaking fun as hell though.

This is definitely going to turn out to be a bad ass weekend. Started building a center console for my buddies boat. Eric's new neighbors invited us over and then we commenced to pretty much whipping there asses in beer pong. This morning was softball tourney and tonight is jambalaya and more party time :P

Oh yeah and fishing tomorrow morning :D

:woot: I always get all giddy when I order books from amazon.

• The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
  • Principia (On the Shoulders of Giants)
  • Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists
  • Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos
  • The Age of Reason - Thomas Paine
  • Dialogues and Natural History of Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
  • The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever
  • Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel
  • The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
  • The Blind Watchmaker: Why the Evidence of Evolution Reveals a Universe Without Design

I should be set for the next 6 months.... :P

I'm looking for some good paintball gloves, I'm fudgeing tired of getting hit in the damn fingers. Any ideas?

dammit, why does the 2010 Mustang look more like a Camaro than a Mustang? Dammit Ford, you idiots.

10710_large.jpg

:woot: I always get all giddy when I order books from amazon.

• The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason
  • Principia (On the Shoulders of Giants)
  • Godless: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists
  • Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos
  • The Age of Reason - Thomas Paine
  • Dialogues and Natural History of Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
  • The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever
  • Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel
  • The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality
  • The Blind Watchmaker: Why the Evidence of Evolution Reveals a Universe Without Design

I should be set for the next 6 months.... :P

I'm sending you a KJV Bible you heathen :lol2: