mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It loves sealed enclosures, put about 500W on it and smile :)

I liked that sub a lot.

I have 1000. oops. I'm sure I'll test its limits.

Be very careful.

This Mag is not an ""SQL"" driver that'll take 2kW if you decide to get froggy with it...I managed to tap backplate with it, and if I could do that, that says something :P

I did also, but it was a TC Sounds db-500 12'' on double its power handling though :clap:

It doesn't rain much in these parts :Jim: I miss the rain

What parts you from? South Ga Here. It just started getting cold outside >< Doesn't rain to much, I'm sure it will pick up in the next couple months..

What parts you from? South Ga Here. It just started getting cold outside >< Doesn't rain to much, I'm sure it will pick up in the next couple months..

A desolate california desert

Marks new classifiedzz site is gonna be pretty cool I think

It depends on the crowd that shows up.

I have a feeling Audiogon is going to remain the audio classifieds site I check, if any :)

It depends on the crowd that shows up.

I have a feeling Audiogon is going to remain the audio classifieds site I check, if any :)

prolly right

Answer me this, When I get 6 or more hours of sleep I always over sleep and feel tired when I wake up, not to mention I can barely wake up. Yet if I sleep 5 or less I feel much better and I get up faster.

There was a dark blue K75S parked out in front of the building coming out of project management today. Wish I was taller, I hear it's one of the smoothest rides around, and the engine is good for 250k mi+, but apparently it's death on anyone short without some major lowering mods...:(

Do you guys think its even possible to break lets say, 185+ dB in a vehicle? i know that 190-195 decibels human eardrums rupture, and 198-202 Decibels human death occurs from sound wave (which is technically a shock wave).

Do you guys think its even possible to break lets say, 185+ dB in a vehicle? i know that 190-195 decibels human eardrums rupture, and 198-202 Decibels human death occurs from sound wave (which is technically a shock wave).

Alan Dante will prolly be the one to clip that 185 threshhold. He did 181 at indy couple weeks ago, and I believe 183 unofficially at an earlier event

Change of HOP subject. When cooking a brisket do you guys trim any of the fat off of the meat? Do you tin foil wrap the meat.

I am happy with my ribs so far, but my brosket always has a rather large fatty portion. Pisses me off. If I cook to the level of rending every last drop of it, I end up with too much bitter smoke on the outside. I have been thinking about either cooking for a million hours and tin foiling, should help keep in a LOT of moisture too, or just trimming some fat from the get go.

What are the HOPs thoughts?

No tinfoil, no trimming, doesn't all have to render :)

bitter smoke would indicate to me that you're probably using "green" wood

or too much fire

What's the point in waiting?

Need to wait for the power supply unit for a DCX2496 so I can run active processing on everything. :)

:woot:

Change of HOP subject. When cooking a brisket do you guys trim any of the fat off of the meat? Do you tin foil wrap the meat.

I am happy with my ribs so far, but my brosket always has a rather large fatty portion. Pisses me off. If I cook to the level of rending every last drop of it, I end up with too much bitter smoke on the outside. I have been thinking about either cooking for a million hours and tin foiling, should help keep in a LOT of moisture too, or just trimming some fat from the get go.

What are the HOPs thoughts?

No tinfoil, no trimming, doesn't all have to render :)

what are u using to smoke with j/w

A desolate california desert

fresno? bakersfield? lancaster???

oh yeah, anyone following the end of the f1 season? can felipe pull it out over hamilton? i've always been a ferarri fan for some reason... call me bandwagon, or you could say i have good taste :bigclap:

Man today has been a long day.............i wish pt wasnt coming

I liked that sub a lot.

Be very careful.

This Mag is not an "SQL" driver that'll take 2kW if you decide to get froggy with it...I managed to tap backplate with it, and if I could do that, that says something :P

You managed to get a sub to tap the backplate? Wow...

bitter smoke would indicate to me that you're probably using "green" wood

or too much fire

or that :drink40:

I liked that sub a lot.

Be very careful.

This Mag is not an "&quot;SQL&quot;" driver that'll take 2kW if you decide to get froggy with it...I managed to tap backplate with it, and if I could do that, that says something :P

You managed to get a sub to tap the backplate? Wow...

I know, I have main speakers that have less than 2mm of Xmax and got the Mag to bottom out on Reflections of Earth :D

That wouldn't stop me from buying it at all, though...under a kW it's incredible.