I am turning into Sean with car shopping...what sporty car to replace the Miata with?
- 4 seats, otherwise I'm keeping the Miata or getting a C5
- decent power, should do 0-60 in under 6 seconds
- under 3 liters displacement
- decent handling / not a road barge
- if it's small-ish it might even replace the econobox I'm hooning around town, so going down from 3 to 2 cars.
So far the previous gen Type R, Mustang S550 (ecoboost) and M135i are real contenders.
I'd love a K24 or LS swapped RX8 but not sure how I can legally swing a K24 swap, let alone an LS swap. K24 RX8 would tick all boxes, including high wife acceptance factor.