mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They pulled a cop on you for hammering a nail into a wall?

Sieg heil...

The only complaints I'd get with the Rava up full tilt in the dorm was this ugly chick that lived right above us, but hell, that was probably the only thing vibrating her bed...

Oh, and RAAMmat = teh shiznit.

yeah, they're nuts this year

my dorm used to be the uber party dorm, and they've really cracked down this year

Aargh, my to do list just sort of turned into a post-college finals. I have a meeting with the city tomorrow to discuss a building variance on a property I hope to put in an offer tomorrow. :D If it is okay I have to finish all of the unfinished chit all over the house :Doh: and would have to move soon. I hate moving!

NP: Sloan - Money City Maniacs

Totally forgot about Sloan until I heard a couple songs at a friends house.

Not looking forward to the busiest week of the year. Starting ... tomorrow.

Not looking forward to the busiest week of the year.  Starting ... tomorrow.

I know how you feel. Past three weeks I have been getting ready for x-mas. Found out that 72 Xbox 360's were stolen off a truck. Trained the new girl last week = (she is taking over games and microsoft. Now she is off in Seattle for a week training, so I am back to doing two jobs this week. Fuuuuuuck

I've got stacks of files knee-high in my office. I have a path to my desk ... it's like walking through a path in the forest lined with trees on both sides. Ridiculous.

Been super busy for about a month now actually. Lots of new files. One lady here has so many new files that they're split between her office and another empty office.

Whatever. More work = more overtime = more pay (good) + less time at home (bad, until the family comes, then it's good).

Friday @ 5:00PM will be nice.

I've got stacks of files knee-high in my office.  I have a path to my desk ... it's like walking through a path in the forest lined with trees on both sides.  Ridiculous.

Been super busy for about a month now actually.  Lots of new files.  One lady here has so many new files that they're split between her office and another empty office.

Whatever.  More work = more overtime = more pay (good) + less time at home (bad, until the family comes, then it's good).

Friday @ 5:00PM will be nice.

55 hours last week. With Genny gone I will probly be pushing 60, too bad I am salary :(

55 hours last week. With Genny gone I will probly be pushing 60, too bad I am salary :(

That's pucking terrible. :sniff: