mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so I ran the Camaro at Firebird tonight... anyone care to take a guess on what it ran?

+ drag from the hair.

19.4 or 20.2

you guys know that paper/presentation I was freakin out about Tuesday night? I got my grade back today and I made an A on both my paper and presentation. Brought my grade up from an F to a 83.4%. I'm soooooooooo so so so happy. Even if I do horrible on my final I'll still have a C. :woot:

Nice work

*haves a hard time contemplating F to C with a paper/presentation.

well, at midterm I had an F and after this I now have an 83.4% Mind you this was worth 40% of our grade so perhaps that played a big roll :shrug:

Thanks though, I'm glad someone at least said something about it.

you guys know that paper/presentation I was freakin out about Tuesday night? I got my grade back today and I made an A on both my paper and presentation. Brought my grade up from an F to a 83.4%. I'm soooooooooo so so so happy. Even if I do horrible on my final I'll still have a C. :woot:

Nice work

well, at midterm I had an F and after this I now have an 83.4% Mind you this was worth 40% of our grade so perhaps that played a big roll :shrug:

Quite a turn around to say the least.

The anime catwoman is the first sign of opression LOL

I fuggin love it.

Nice work

Quite a turn around to say the least.

indeed, I was jumping for joy literally when she told me. fing05.giffing05.gif

My product/operations final is 40% of the grade, I'm a little nervous about that...

Just waiting to see what my grade on the last marketing test was, if I got anything above a 70% I end up with an A in the class and can stop going...

My product/operations final is 40% of the grade, I'm a little nervous about that...

Just waiting to see what my grade on the last marketing test was, if I got anything above a 70% I end up with an A in the class and can stop going...

it is rather nerve racking whenever a teacher says one thing is going to be such a huge portion of your grade. I freaked out the entire time I was writing that paper because I was so nervous of messing it up. But I did the exact opposite and came out ahead.

shipping international, ie: romania, is a PIA, lol.

wow.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just used USPS and had no troubles.

x2 :+1:

so I ran the Camaro at Firebird tonight... anyone care to take a guess on what it ran?

+ drag from the hair.

19.4 or 20.2

the windows were up ;)

well, it seems that Steve's guess was actually closer than anyone else's

18.569 @ 73.79

18.462 @ 73.99

18.569 @ 73.79

18.462 @ 73.99

:slayer:

OT: There is acually a student here who looks like you - identical hair and somewhat of a beard.

I shall kidnap him and send him to you.

18.569 @ 73.79

18.462 @ 73.99

:slayer:

OT: There is acually a student here who looks like you - identical hair and somewhat of a beard.

I shall kidnap him and send him to you.

hahaha thanks Steve :rocking: :cool32:

tinfoiled the top half of the window in the bedroom, should keep the sun from turning it into a sauna. Dunno who designed this apartment complex but they somehow managed it so that one of the bedrooms and the patio gets a full on blast of both morning and afternoon sun in the winter time. The brushy wooded area behind my unit helps out a lot with sunrise and sunset but not much else...

In Canada I could see that as a survival skill...growing the hair out to provide insulation for the winter...:)

I can be at the gym everyday, but nothing gets you prepared for an afternoon of chopping wood. Ouch.

1110071550.jpg

Threw pumpkins today

Averaged around 200 ft

Beat the next competitor by about 50 feet/throw

Only Materials we were allowed to use...

1- 2"x4"x12'

12- 2"x4"x8'

1/2 sheet plywood

4 washers

1 "eye" Bolt

Nylon Rope

1 roll duct tape (AKA Texas Chrome)

3' schedule 80 pipe (provided in a 2ft. and 1 ft. piece)

1 thing of burlap sack material

Screws and Nails

Got any videos of it in action? :)

I couldn't care less about these subwoofer vids posted here, but that would be cool to see :D

shipping international, ie: romania, is a PIA, lol.

wow.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just used USPS and had no troubles.

x2 :+1:

that's who i'm using, lol. but that damn 70pd weight limit!!! so, it's two packages instead of one.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: