mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't see too many House fans around, nice to know you're one of em. Prob my fave show, then 24, lost, and prison break.

House is great...

Probably because that's the attitude I feel a lot of the time :)

Not sure if I like GIF signatures like that, though.

Too distracting.

But whatever, I don't care.

you puckers

i'm awake

Lying in a mustang trunk to get the mach 460 baffle out is fun......not.

EFF that BS! FOr REalS!

TO the people making the MJ comparisons, it cannot be done. Chamberlain, DR.J, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Dominique, MJ, etc, all revolutionized the game in their own individual way. They were Pioneers of sorts doing things never been seen before. All the newer guys grew up on these guys and that's the standard they had to set for themselves in order to make it in the NBA. I don't think we'll ever see another player revolutionize the game as the aforementioned players have.

Currently being lazy, probably should leave right about now...

Currently being lazy

x2.

There's stuff to do, but I don't want to get off my ass to do them.

it rains here i was gonna bondo today but instead i sit inside watching tv

homework for me to do. does fedex deliver on saturday? meow

My entire body feels completely shut down. Weird.

I don't see too many House fans around, nice to know you're one of em. Prob my fave show, then 24, lost, and prison break.

Yeah, I'm a big Prison Break fan as well. I've got episode 18 off of a torrent that doesn't air until 2 weeks from this Monday. Monday's episode is ep 17.

I do like House better though just because everything House says is funny. :lol2::runlaugh:

:OhYeah:

TO the people making the MJ comparisons, it cannot be done.  Chamberlain, DR.J, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Dominique, MJ, etc, all revolutionized the game in their own individual way.  They were Pioneers of sorts doing things never been seen before.  All the newer guys grew up on these guys and that's the standard they had to set for themselves in order to make it in the NBA.  I don't think we'll ever see another player revolutionize the game as the aforementioned players have.

I totally agree with you. I don't like Kobe just as much as the next guy who doesn't like Kobe, but 81 is a pretty big number :ugh2: . :ph34r:

I picked up a sweet harman/kardon sign today.  I'll put it up downstairs and snap a picture tomorrow.

Sweetness! I have H/K speakers for my desktop, but their just those little 3". They're even ported. :D

Heh, if you hadn't of quoted that it wouldn't have reminded me to put the sign up ... and it's sitting right here.

Not sure if I like GIF signatures like that, though.

Too distracting.

But whatever, I don't care.

I made it smaller. Let me know if its a problem and I'll take it down.