t200774

10" SSD Grilles

I need grilles for my 2 10" SSD's. Not the metra universal mesh ones please. I dont like the look of thoes. Does anyone know of any that I can use? I am not sure that grilles from Kicker, Fosgate, Polk, etc will clear the excursion of the Fi's. Please help if you can. I need them for protection more so than looks, with the exception of that horrible mesh, anything will do. Thanks in advance

Do those grills screw into the same holes that the sub does? or do I have to make additional holes?

Please help!

I need 10" grills that use the same holes!

Adrian

Do those grills screw into the same holes that the sub does? or do I have to make additional holes?

Please help!

I need 10" grills that use the same holes!

Adrian

those grilles use different holes. it shows in one of the pics on that partsexpress page

so these type of grills have been used on these types of subs and do allow for enough room for the clearence of the subs movement? I have been thinking about using these for my ssd's.

so these type of grills have been used on these types of subs and do allow for enough room for the clearence of the subs movement? I have been thinking about using these for my ssd's.

Excursion depends more on the type and spec of box you use. That being said, you'll have plenty of room with those grills.