Sign in to follow this  
cjj2d

mid bass....

So I have been looking for a midbass driver for a long time now to add to my Diamond Hex comps.

I would still like to get my hands on some SI 8" drivers (hopefully they haven't been abandoned).

But for now I am getting in on the RE group buy and gonna try the XXX6.5".

But it leads me to have to find good xover for them. ANyone got a suggestion? Anyone at SI wanna build one for me by chance???

David at RE should be able to help you out with the crossover. The XXX mid should do real well on midbass duty.

FYI: The Koda 8 is real close to what we were going to come out with. ;););)

the Koda was one I had in mind as well.

And since you used the word "were" I take it you no longer are doing the SI 8??

Maybe he meant "the Koda 8 is real close to what we WERE going to come out with".... :P

ooops my mistake, still same reference to them not making them now. I hope that's not the case.

think this crossover would work well???

PPI crossover

Sweet!

just two days left on the auction and no bids so far. Hopefully I can grab it for a decent price. 100ish would be nice.

Someone mentioned that I would need to be able to bandpass the crossover, would that be possible with this and a PPI PC2100????

also, let me know when you go to sell that a1200, I might want it. Why are you going to sell it??

damn, that always happens.

well I guess we will see.

:ready2go::ready2go::ready2go::finger:

It's easily a $200 piece. I am sure it does the bandpass. I was looking into it a while ago. Clarke has one as well, so you might want to talk to him. I8APONY19 is his SN on here.

As for the A1200, I just can't see myself ever using it. It is the ULTIMATE current hog and I just don't have the current to run it, nor do I want to upgrade the alt. Therefore, I'm putting something very efficient in it's place.

DAMN IT!!!!

Never rely on your fiance to do the bidding for you when you are at work for something you really want off ebay.

I told her how high to go if my last bid got out bid and she didn't get it in. I am kinda bitter right now about losing this auction.

anyone have a black FRX 456 to sell????

Dont feel to bad, they usually only go for around $120 on ebay, i cant beleive that one went that high. There was a black one a couple of weeks ago that went for under a hundred, but i was at work and missed it. So i know how you feel! I've been trying to get one of these for months now.