Sign in to follow this  
laoanimatic

15'' ssd or 2 187s

Hello everyone Im kind of new too car audio and this forum and I just needed some opinions on my first system =) so im thinking about a 15'' fi ssd or 2 IA 187's run off a sundown 1000d. Im looking for a loud daily driver that can be heard from a nice distance. So can anyone give me some thoughts on which one i shoud go with?

Welcome to SSA, but why do you want the car to be heard from far away? Are you trying to bother others?

Oh sorry about that I must have skipped reading a few things while signing up :Doh:

And i wanted it loud because i didn't really have any other goals because i was thinking that competitions were for like really experienced installers. Thank you for the warm welcome denim I'll get used too the forum sooner or later :)

Edited by laoanimatic

Oh sorry about that I must have skipped reading a few things while signing up :Doh:

And i wanted it loud because i didn't really have any other goals because i was thinking that competitions were for like really experienced installers. Thank you for the warm welcome denim I'll get used too the forum sooner or later :)

Its ok. We are about being responsible and respectful with our audio systems. We spend all this money and time to find the best items and installation for us to listen to, not the people next to us at a stop light. ;)

Loud is not a bad thing, but consider some sound deadening if you are going to play loud enough to be heard well outside your vehicle. ;)