Sign in to follow this  
calvin

finally got my subs in and omg!

dmm to test the ohm load? what should i be turning my gain and boost to? is there a thread on here for proper way to do that!?

Bass boost needs to be off.

bass boost off for sure IMO.

my current lincoln is a cartier L ... yes its the longer one...

lol well i was not sure some people just drive there cars... and they have no idea about fuel tank location or anything else!!1

i have owned 12 towncars.. and i have one on the way from waco as we speak.....

im 26 an im a LINCOLN RAIN MAN....... but you should post more pics of those lincolns!! i love to see them.

rain man is a movie from the 80's my chick said alot of people dont what what a "rain man" is so im gonna throw tht in.

Ok are now I am getting confused again! The tutorial Aeon Rider posted didn't say that. Now I am being told no BB! I followed what he said and according to that I had my gains set to high. If I turn my BB off then it is barely any sound! So did I do something wrong?

I then called kicker and he told me that the BB should be at the same level as the gain. If I have to turn my BB off I will sound like a circuit city 10"! What do you all think is going on? Something has to be wrong with how my gains are set. I think my amp has 6 ticks for gain and I am under the second.

Also I took the equation in the tutorial and came up with 72.80 as my AC voltage. I would try to set it and it would fluctuate so much before the song went off so I don't if even now I have the gain up too much. Any thoughts?

Edited by dtp_on_24s

i promise you i have my bass boost off...... gain a little less then half SSF at about 35

I am not doubting that.....yours is obviously gained correctly. Mine isn't ppassinly so I need some guidance

No offense, but that kicker probably clips pretty early, especially trying to power those woofers. I would be thinking about a different amp. But still that amp should still make some noise out of those BTL's.

Sign in to follow this