tripleb45

What are the dimensions for a single 18" Bl

Could anyone give me the specs for a 18" Fi Bl ported box going in a Chevy Suburban. (Plenty of space.) 47 inches in width. More than that in length and height. I want a great port and the box to be tuned to around 30-35 hz. Please help me. Specs with pictures would really help. Thank you all. I am going for low freq's. along with decent mid freq's. I am talking about the box cutting specs. Please help me.

Edited by tripleb45

are you online now???

okay so this is an easy one,

build it 35w/20h/25d + 8.4cbs

make the slot port 4"w/23.5L/21.4"into the box so it is a basic L that will tune you to 32hz

and if your asking 21" port and the h is only 20" we ll ya make the L vent equal to the size needed. so the top length of the L will be 17 and the angle over bottom of the L or right side will be 4an1/8" dont forget to sand all internal points.

Edited by Mike Martinez

that work for ya

will try i thought about going 47.5 w 23.5 d and 21.5 h with the L port because i have so much space in the trunk will that work and still be tuned low? 30-35 hz

it will drop the tunning lower and that will be alot of air for a single bl how much power you puttin to it

so that would be 11.7cbs port would change to 20.75 L / 6"w/ 11.7deep 32 hz

about possibly 2000 watts rms should I go smaller

2000 is fine i run 4800 to my bl 10's tunned to 37.2 hz

go to reaudio and use the box calculator and you can make it like you want.