Sign in to follow this  
Xinux

Subwoofer mounting hole

What way do you guys use to cut the holes when you are building a subwoofer enclosure?

I used a jig saw when I made my box, theres something on parts-express.com that makes cutting holes a breeze but I dont know what its called off the top of my head.

I used a jig saw when I made my box, theres something on parts-express.com that makes cutting holes a breeze but I dont know what its called off the top of my head.

Yeah I think I know what you're talking about, was it the Router Buddy Circle Jig?

Yeah I think I know what you're talking about, was it the Router Buddy Circle Jig?

Jasper Circle Jigs or the Router Buddy Kit.

I would choose a Router though, after using a jigsaw on my last enclosure (since that was all I had); it reminded me of back in shop class in middle school and how easy a router was in circular cuts.

Jasper Circle Jigs (needs a jig saw to use it) or the Router Buddy Kit (needs a router to use it).

I would choose a Router though, after using a jigsaw on my last enclosure (since that was all I had); it reminded me of back in shop class in middle school and how easy a router was in circular cuts.

Jasper Jigs are for a router. They work well, never had a problem with mine.

Jasper Circle Jigs (needs a jig saw to use it) or the Router Buddy Kit (needs a router to use it).

Jasper Jigs are for a router. They work well, never had a problem with mine.

Corrected, thanks thats what I meant.