I just built a box for my new fully loaded Fi BL 15. Specs: H:18" W:17.5" L:38".....Square port length: 4.5" Port length 2: 20.75"...with 3/4 MDF. Box is tuned to 33.14hz and the Box volume is 3.822cuft. Sound good? will it work?

I just built a box for my new fully loaded Fi BL 15. Specs: H:18" W:17.5" L:38".....Square port length: 4.5" Port length 2: 20.75"...with 3/4 MDF. Box is tuned to 33.14hz and the Box volume is 3.822cuft. Sound good? will it work?

that box volume is wayy to small for that sub. it deff wont sound that good.

It says they need 3-5 cubic feet. Hows that to small?

It says they need 3-5 cubic feet. Hows that to small?

that box is fine. nothing to worry about.

mines a little over 4 cubes.

Please give accurate advice and not something pulled out of your ass.

Please give accurate advice and not something pulled out of your ass.

haha. So you think the box volume is cool for a fully loaded 15 Fi BL?

As long as it is within FI's recommendation then I dont see why not (I doubt they will tell people to build wrong boxes for their subwoofers).

As long as it is within FI's recommendation then I dont see why not (I doubt they will tell people to build wrong boxes for their subwoofers).

that box should be fine. id push it to 4.0 even but the sub will sound great for daily driving!