Aaron Clinton

Dog Sitting a horse

Excuse the cell phone pictures as the wifey has the good digital and mine needs to be charged. Anyway, for the week and weekend we are dog sitting a Bernese Mountain dog named Tyson. Here is his along with Maxie, our Eurasier. The 1st picture is deceptive, as when standing, Tyson as well over double to size of Maxie, it is just due to the distorted perspective of the cell camera.

16242_222545009459_654009459_4101685_3860976_n.jpg

16242_222524504459_654009459_4101659_7847934_n.jpg

:Cavalry:

The head and the main look like my old collie. What a nice thing to do.santa.gif

Tyson has been great so far, and it is also a test for us to see if Maxie will be ok with a 2nd dog here. We have been on the waiting list to rescue another Euraiser, but that could be a year or two. But the second dog would need to be of the chilled out and happy disposition of Tyson. As he is the friendly giant, but he is startlingly fast, two bounds and he is Mr. Brown. (yes, a doctor seuss reference as I have a 3 year old)

I dig the puppies, both of the furry kind and my wifes. ZIM ZAM! I' here all week folks, try the veal. :dance:

:drink40:

awesome comedy, lol

cool pet there, neat to have Tyson to visit, good way to get a feel for her tollerances.

chop