DSC01132-1.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01134-1.jpg

DSC01150-1.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01155-1.jpg

DSC01156-1.jpg

Thats what the setup looks like so far... not bad for my seconds stereo haha, Im kinda new in the game so I will learn as I go.

Edited by BaMF101

Whoopsies accidently added some photos to be really small, will re-upload them to a bigger size...

You could crawl right inside of that port! What's it tuned to?

that box looks just like mine, except mine is for 1 18 not 2

what are the dims on it? looks too small for two q 18 s

Yes its only single baffle but its braced.. and yes the box is small, but thats the max dimensions I can go ( I need to see a little out the back window haha) 38" wide..... 25" high.... 32" deep... with 6.5" wide port.. and total comes to 12 cu ft. @28 hz

So, how's she sound so far?

Sounds awesome! My buddy has a 18" Q in a Jeep but it doesnt compare to my 2 18s (obviously haha) but.... it bangs the lows, but if it was in a bigger box i can only imagine the difference... I guess I can heard from inside my house to our local gas station (which is about 1/4 mile away) so I guess I cant complain! Ive also have drove by the college in town, and I got a call from my other buddy asking if i just drove by because I was shaking the windows... :santa:

Sounds awesome! My buddy has a 18" Q in a Jeep but it doesnt compare to my 2 18s (obviously haha) but.... it bangs the lows, but if it was in a bigger box i can only imagine the difference... I guess I can heard from inside my house to our local gas station (which is about 1/4 mile away) so I guess I cant complain! Ive also have drove by the college in town, and I got a call from my other buddy asking if i just drove by because I was shaking the windows... :santa:

Sweet... :santa:

Sweet... :santa:

Glad your happy with your products :fing34: