Sign in to follow this  
basshead123

saz 1500 ?

How many of these amp topics are you gonna make, there is no such thing as underpowering a subwoofer at all. A 100 watt amp will make an Icon produce sound, a 500 watt amp will do a better job and 1000 watt amp so on. Figure out if how many subs you want and then find out what amp will go with it. You dont have to overpower a sub, you dont have to give a sub its rms and it is ok to give a sub less than it's rms (its all on budget, personal preference and goals such as daily or competing).

How many of these amp topics are you gonna make, there is no such thing as underpowering a subwoofer at all. A 100 watt amp will make an Icon produce sound, a 500 watt amp will do a better job and 1000 watt amp so on. Figure out if how many subs you want and then find out what amp will go with it. You dont have to overpower a sub, you dont have to give a sub its rms and it is ok to give a sub less than it's rms (its all on budget, personal preference and goals such as daily or competing).

As many as i want jaycee,until i find what works for me.Couldnt possibly bother you that much,man thats what this forum is for!

As many as i want jaycee,until i find what works for me.Couldnt possibly bother you that much,man thats what this forum is for!

Why are you guys getting so upset, nobody is bothered but this is not helping you or the forum. Obviously you cant follow the rules since we just said dont vote for anybody unless it is false or misleading information, which my post wasnt. My post is to help you but you guys get sand in your vaginas and dont even notice when someone is helping you because yall rather cry about someone hurting your feelings. Grow up an read my post and take the valuable information from it. Every answer you need or want is in my post and other post that have been on your so many threads about the same thing. You can make as many topics that you want, but the same exact topic with one less subwoofer and an amp with 500 less watts wont make a big difference and isnt really that far off. That is why you need to find out what your goals are, what your budget is and what you can fit in the space you have available and go from there. Instead of every six hours barely changing it up, it is not helping the forum or you at all. Instead does this go with these or will this power this, you need to start a topic saying I have this much space with this much budgeted for each aspect of the install listed with your goals, the electrical upgrades you made so far and what ever information you can give us to help you make a better decision.