Lifted07Duramax

Does RCA cable brands matter much with bass amps?

I was told the only time I need to worry about getting a better grade RCA wire is if its for mids and highs. Is that true?

Im about to order RCAs for my sundown 1200 and just want to make sure I dont get too cheap of an RCA if I need something better than basic

as long as they're shielded you should be okay, you may get an engine whine if they're lower quality.

for RCA's for an amp i would suggest the Knukonceptz product detail for KLARITY 2 CHANNEL RCA KABLE 5M they're GREAT and CHEAP. switched from some Scocshe which whined and buzzed to these and they fixed the problem

I was told the only time I need to worry about getting a better grade RCA wire is if its for mids and highs. Is that true?

Im about to order RCAs for my sundown 1200 and just want to make sure I dont get too cheap of an RCA if I need something better than basic

I might have to give these a try!

as long as they're shielded you should be okay, you may get an engine whine if they're lower quality.

for RCA's for an amp i would suggest the Knukonceptz product detail for KLARITY 2 CHANNEL RCA KABLE 5M they're GREAT and CHEAP. switched from some Scocshe which whined and buzzed to these and they fixed the problem

Not really.

IMO - No....now with high frequencies I'd say yes since tweeters can pick up any other signals that can be crossing.