mebcop

Recone for RE SX 12

Hey FI... I am looking to order a recone kit for my RE SX 12, and I have a couple questions... How long does it take to make/ship a Dual 1 ohm recone kit with a red FI logo? Does it matter what coils are in it right now, because I don't know what they are, neither of them are any good so I can't test them?

Thank you

Doesn't matter what coils are in it..RE didn't have any motor options.

It takes a few days to do recones...generally do them one day per week.

You can order it right off of the website...everything on the "Other Recones" section is exactly mirror imaged..so you will want to look for something that says ER XS recone..

Doesn't matter what coils are in it..RE didn't have any motor options.

It takes a few days to do recones...generally do them one day per week.

You can order it right off of the website...everything on the "Other Recones" section is exactly mirror imaged..so you will want to look for something that says ER XS recone..

Is that what that's supposed to be?? I've wondered, cause I didn't know what the hell you guys meant.

You can't say that you have rebuild parts for another manufacturer that has trademarks on those names.

If it is all mirror imaged...which is blatantly obvious that the entire page is backwards...it gets around that issue.

Sadly..few people can figure it out :(...Hell many people think we slap UPS labels on boxes and ship speakers out the back door...they don't even understand that we build this stuff and it is in HUGE flashing red letters on the website...I don't know what else to do.

:sigh: