Sign in to follow this  
lazeris

AX-3200DE

Is this amp going to be discontinued? Whats coming in its place?

I believe it is... just what I heard though, there is a vlx- something coming, I guess to take it's place. supposed to be 4000+, again all hear say. Are you thinking of purchasing one?

I believe it is... just what I heard though, there is a vlx- something coming, I guess to take it's place. supposed to be 4000+, again all hear say. Are you thinking of purchasing one?

No im looking to sell mine and im trying to find what they are selling for online new since I know Im going to be losing a lot but I need it sold. I cant find much online. The places that used to sell it are out of stock and there is nothing on e-bay.

What would be a good asking price???

No im looking to sell mine and im trying to find what they are selling for online new since I know Im going to be losing a lot but I need it sold. I cant find much online. The places that used to sell it are out of stock and there is nothing on e-bay.

What would be a good asking price???

Is it new or used? I might buy it if it is in good working condition, dont really care about the cosmetics. Which means my opinion of what to sell it might be biased lol. But I bought mine refurbed for 600, new they still go for up to 2 grand on some sites, but that is going to be tough to get. PM me if you would like :)