SaxMan

Sad, but good...

I think the only way to install anything that won't void portions of the car warranty is to have the dealer install it. Because once you do something aftermarket, even if its by a audio shop, you're liable to have your warranty stripped. It probably won't be brought up until you need warranty work done and they can say that something you did "aftermarket" to the car made the problem happen. BUT if you get the dealer to install it, then they cannot say shit as they did the work and approved it. :D However, I doubt dealers install car audio.

Just DIY it. You have forums to help you. At least one of us has your car or has done something you are about to do.

You guys are making shops out to be blood sucking, wrong doing, stupid, and scammers. In all honesty, yes there are some shops out there that are indeed bad; but that's not 100% the case. There are a lot of good shops that do good work, won't charge out the ass, and people who do this for a living and need to make a good name of themselves. It's with ANY shop it could be transmission, wheel, etc they can ALL mess you over no matter what. Find a shop ask to look at their previous installs, work, most have portfolios as any artist does.

:suicide-santa:

You guys are making shops out to be blood sucking, wrong doing, stupid, and scammers. In all honesty, yes there are some shops out there that are indeed bad; but that's not 100% the case. There are a lot of good shops that do good work, won't charge out the ass, and people who do this for a living and need to make a good name of themselves. It's with ANY shop it could be transmission, wheel, etc they can ALL mess you over no matter what. Find a shop ask to look at their previous installs, work, most have portfolios as any artist does.

:suicide-santa:

alright, I'll drill them with questions and see if I can also do it my self...

Drive 2 hours to AUDIO CITY in La Puente ,CA I got my amp installed and they did a good job and my cousin got his two 12 RE's right there and a hifonics 16010 at downtown LA, and an EQ and they installed pretty good.

Edited by cheese20323

Most car audio shops don't install correctly, and the good ones are hard to find.

And most of the shops that say they are proffesional aren't.

This.

Drive 2 hours to AUDIO CITY in La Puente ,CA I got my amp installed and they did a good job and my cousin got his two 12 RE's right there and a hifonics 16010 at downtown LA, and an EQ and they installed pretty good.

i'll think about it, seems really far, but it might be worth it.

Most car audio shops don't install correctly, and the good ones are hard to find.

And most of the shops that say they are proffesional aren't.

This.

well, i'm trying to see if i cant have them upgrade the Big 3 and then just run some wire, hehehe. then ill install the amp and sub myself.

Quote/Drive 2 hours to AUDIO CITY in La Puente ,CA I got my amp installed and they did a good job and my cousin got his two 12 RE's right there and a hifonics 16010 at downtown LA, and an EQ and they installed pretty good.

i'll think about it, seems really far, but it might be worth it.

If the car your getting doesn't have tint they do a very nice job. Oh and they don't charge tax if you pay cash. There RE's #1 dealer kind of were it all began.

Edited by cheese20323