Terry

Need some Fast help Please Fi btl 15

Hey guys

I need some fast help......Through a friend of a friend I know somebody selling a fully loaded btl 15" 1 ohm......only problem is I want to put it in a 2002 cavalier trunk and I am not sure it will fit. It does not come with a box right now so I will have to have one made....my question should I even bother buying the sub? Is there any chance of being able to make this beast fit lol.....I know I should go get my trunk measurements but its late and dark were I live so I will have to get that tomorrow. Thanks a lot for any help anyone can give

The enclosure will be on the small side, but you can build it yourself and save some money, and be satisfied with yourself :)

The enclosure will be on the small side, but you can build it yourself and save some money, and be satisfied with yourself :)

Fast reply thanks!

So it will fit that's great. I kinda guessed it would be on the small side but it will still sound good right? ......I want to go into SPL compations with it lol.

Get dimensions of your trunk so you can be exact with the design, to make the most out of your trunk.

Get dimensions of your trunk so you can be exact with the design, to make the most out of your trunk.

Oh ya for sure.....I want to make it as big as possible Want to fill whole trunk up lol

Your trunk is gonna rattle a shitload. I hope you have sound deadener. If not i'de go to sound deadener showdown and get some.

But yahh, youre gonna be stoked with that sub. Its a monster!

Your trunk is gonna rattle a shitload. I hope you have sound deadener. If not i'de go to sound deadener showdown and get some.

But yahh, youre gonna be stoked with that sub. Its a monster!

No worries dude I got my whole trunk done already. I have an orion hcca 10.2 in there now and kinda do SPL comps on the side but want to get more serious with this :D.

Oh ya for sure.....I want to make it as big as possible Want to fill whole trunk up lol

Remember, depending on the orientation you decide to go with you might need to build the enclosure to allow room for soundwaves and air to flow around the enclosure.