Sign in to follow this  
justinharry1

Update on Customs and Second Shipment of Magnets?

as title says looking for the newest update on BTLs. I ordered towards the end of back order but really hoping i can recieve my woofers in the next couple weeks. I have 4 audio competitions between August 28th and September 8th so an updates can help me. I do not wanna rip out the system i have now to not recieve anything before this time period but id like to start my wall build if i will. Any updates will put me at ease =) thanks, justin

People will be receiving calls today. We have the first 50 back orders out based off of the 200 magnets received on the container... but the other container was held up for physical exam. When they do that it is simply hurry up and wait. We have absolutely no control over it.

I was figuring that they would split the shipment 1000 and 1000 for magnets and not 200 and 1800... and of course the 1800 got stuck.

I wait everyday for my 4pm call to see if things have cleared.

I see no reason why we wont have your subs to you well before then. About the longest anything has ever been in customs was a little over a month. And that is an absolute rarity. Normally its 3-10 business days before it gets pulled apart and shoved back in. I would say that we should have it no later than the 16th if they really are being lax about checking them.

Sorry for the delays...

Scott

:orly3:

People will be receiving calls today. We have the first 50 back orders out based off of the 200 magnets received on the container... but the other container was held up for physical exam. When they do that it is simply hurry up and wait. We have absolutely no control over it.

I was figuring that they would split the shipment 1000 and 1000 for magnets and not 200 and 1800... and of course the 1800 got stuck.

I wait everyday for my 4pm call to see if things have cleared.

I see no reason why we wont have your subs to you well before then. About the longest anything has ever been in customs was a little over a month. And that is an absolute rarity. Normally its 3-10 business days before it gets pulled apart and shoved back in. I would say that we should have it no later than the 16th if they really are being lax about checking them.

Sorry for the delays...

Scott

I Dint recieve my call :faintthud: Edited by justinharry1

Patience!!!

Theres not 1 person to call theres hundreds. Since the magnets arent available as there in customs dont panic, there should be no reason why there not with you before the show.

Dont go expecting a phone call, or get worried you didnt recieve one. Everything is being done as swiftly as the gods alllows.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this