2000 Lincoln Town Car-Tear down and rebuild RE Audio 15s

HPIM3422-1.jpg

HPIM3427.jpg

HPIM3429.jpg

Lt. Steve and Cpt. Issac

HPIM3431.jpg

He's a good guy!!!

Edited by red2chfd

I wonder if your substage design will give you more db than a rear firing enclosure. I never saw a design like this, I am interested in seeing how it turns out!

I wonder if your substage design will give you more db than a rear firing enclosure. I never saw a design like this, I am interested in seeing how it turns out!

you and me both some are saying it won't work and some are saying it will so I building it to see who it right.

I just want to thank everyone for the support of my Youtube channel. Today is one year of making vids. Lets go for two! Live Loud Audio is here for everyone to help anyway we can. Thanks for the support of Team LLA next year is going to be over the top. Join Team LLA! The army for Golbal Domination!!!

New vids up soon!

i had a few questions for you.. about a past build of yours. any way i could get you on the phone?

i had a few questions for you.. about a past build of yours. any way i could get you on the phone?

Check out some of his videos, they have the number on there in the beginning.

Sure cell# 469-569-5616 and my number is everywhere.