Sign in to follow this  
dr_hypothesis

2001 Impala

I was wondering if you make a dual kit for this car. I have the 3.4l. Iraggi did it and I was going to order from him, but he's MIA. So I know it's possible. Let me know what you got or what you think about this.

We do not have a dual kit unfortunately for the Impala. However, we can do a single 380 amp in there if you really need the top end power. Or we can do our 270XP that will do about 180-200 amps at idle with 270 amps on the top end.

As Kyle said we dont offer a kit for this engine, but the alternators we do offer for these will just about do the work of 2 other alternators you may not really need duals. I have one customer running one 270XP on 15K watts and 6 batts in that same car and he absolutely loves it.. Sometimes you really dont need as much alternator as you think you do, you just need the *right* alternator.. Rob

I'll be running a pair of Cactus Sounds 5kws, at .7 each. Right now I get anywhere from 3,500 to 4,000 watts daily out of one. So, I'll be looking at 7-8kw daily. I should have 4 or 5 XS D3100s in the rear. I have a Iraggi 320amp alt right now, which does next to nothing at idle. Would a single 270xp support me daily? Any pics of the 15kw Impala install?

Sign in to follow this