Hzd Skizzy

Saz-1500d v.2 or Saz-2000d

Im either wanting to pre-order the saz-1500d v.2 in the next day or two for 400$. Or I was looking at the Saz-2000d in the B-stock Refurb section for 400$ and have a little headroom. Power is going to an XCON by the way. Any input is appreciated.

well yes i know its a weird question. BUT right now im bending towards used or new. that is my main issue. Saz-2000's were replaced and are not being produced anymore if i am right. Which means, later down the road which is way later when it comes time for upgrade and these are basically gone, what then?

well yes i know its a weird question. BUT right now im bending towards used or new. that is my main issue. Saz-2000's were replaced and are not being produced anymore if i am right. Which means, later down the road which is way later when it comes time for upgrade and these are basically gone, what then?

Go with the b-stock if you don't care about the appearance, more bang for your buck and you are still getting a warranty from sundown. No brainer, IMO

Edited by bimmerboy

I don't know why I didnt think of that. Fail Thread haha. thanks for the input. I guess ill order a Saz-2000d now.