Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown Audio on TV in Russia =)

ÎÒÂ-Ïðèì >> [PRO] Òà÷êè: àâòîçâóê êàê îí åñòü

First car is a SQ ride with one SA-12 -- I caught a "Sundown Audio" around 6 minutes (I don't understand Russian so that is all I got).

At around 8 minutes they get into the Team Sundown Russia Mitsubishi Pajero ground pounder with four SA-12s.

Looks like audio is big time in Russia with a 15-minute segment on car audio !!!

He says a lot of good thing about Sundown Audio.

Cool :) One day I'll have to pick up some Russian.

I could understand some of the conversation:

"For the subwoofer I choose, Sundown Audio, a new brand in Russia for this year."

"Whit this subwoofer you can take very good places in competitions with its dynamics, SQ or Sound Pressure.... 142.2dB with the 12" playing music at a competition and we took second place."

" I made a choice and and I am not disappointed at all."

"For the Pajero we went for what Americans call it Ground Pounder." :D

"Which translated means "shaking the ground". When the music is playing everything in 150 meter radius is shaking. "

"Loud and clear."

Sundown will prove itself time and time again. Just to start the SA has proven itself to me personally well before " most " people started using them. There is no sub on the market for the price that can do what the SA does. If so send it to me and I can bet it wont last in my setup. Jacob has supplied us with the tools to get the job done...

Not to mention the new tooling for the SA-8. It is very difficult to get a 8" platform to be stable mechanically etc. I cant wait to get them for some abuse testing.

I'm 100% confident that they will kill it period.

Russia's got in on lock down over there. Every build I see them do is mature and well thought out. Cabling is perfect, they pay attention to detail. Nothing but respect for Sundown in Russia.

It would be awesome to fly out there and hang out for a week or two.

He says a lot of good thing about Sundown Audio.

Cool :) One day I'll have to pick up some Russian.

For the large following you seem to have in Russia it would pay off! Thanks for the vid!

Sign in to follow this