Sign in to follow this  
azphat12

SA 12's and box/amp size

Ok, should have my tax check here next friday...woot woot.

I will be ordering 2 12" SA's and was wondering if this box and amp will work.

Was getting a design done for 3.5cuft @ 30hz and will be running a Rockford Fosgate T1000.1 (the new mini black one)

The amp says 1250 @ 1ohm

I might upgrade the amp later...but this is what I have now. I know I will be using 2 4" aero ports (not sure on lenth..the designer is still designing, lol)

Just curious as to what to expect.

I had 2 JL w3 12s on this amp at 2ohms (800 watts) with a 3.5cuft @ 32hz box. They were in my former Explorer.

I now have a 08 Civic SI coupe....just trying to get some comparisons. Or just an idea of what to expect.

Also...I am torn between facing the box into the cabin or toward the trunk.

I have watched videos of both.... it has been forever since I had a trunk so any experienced people the advice would be nice.

I will ofcourse move the box around to see for myself....but just wanted to see if there were anybody out there with some first hand knowledge.

Since you'll be firing the subs and ports the same way, you can try firing them both directions and see what sounds best to you.

Since you'll be firing the subs and ports the same way, you can try firing them both directions and see what sounds best to you.

Hey RAM!!! lol

Just getting more advice...figure the Sundown forum would be good.

Sign in to follow this