lildragon45

Is this a good buy? 2 RE Audio SX 10's & 2 AudioPipe apsm-1300

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I buy them or not

• Buy it now (Great deal)
    • Do not buy them (No deal)
    • Buy something else

Hi I am thinking of purchasing off CL 2 SX 10's (12 spoke style basket) and 2 AudioPipe APSM-1300 for $400? It sounds like a great deal but wanted to get some 2nd opinions. Thanks...

Also I don't really know about the AudioPipe brand in general, are they decent or cheap stuff?

This is to upgrade from my 2 SE 10's currently on a US Amps MD1D...

Im not too familiar with audiopipe, but IMO they look extremey overrated and not that great, i always go by " you get what you pay for" so 2 amps for dirt cheap, probably means your getting cheap overrated amps, just my 2 cents, it just seems like such a downgrade going from a us amps amplifier to audiopipe, yuck, anyways just my opinion but i say keep the RE's and get a quality amp on em, good luck

never used audiopipe

use to have 2 sx 18's and they are good subs.

Im not too familiar with audiopipe, but IMO they look extremey overrated and not that great, i always go by " you get what you pay for" so 2 amps for dirt cheap, probably means your getting cheap overrated amps, just my 2 cents, it just seems like such a downgrade going from a us amps amplifier to audiopipe, yuck, anyways just my opinion but i say keep the RE's and get a quality amp on em, good luck

So basically take your words with a grain of salt.

OP, how about take the words from someone that have used audiopipe and US amps. I'd take the ASMs over the MD1D for space and price. They do the same power at 14.4 volts. Those asm1300s go about $110 shipped each and if those are two original RE SXs, then that's a pretty good deal being $90 each.

Those SXs are badass.

So basically take your words with a grain of salt.

OP, how about take the words from someone that have used audiopipe and US amps. I'd take the ASMs over the MD1D for space and price. They do the same power at 14.4 volts. Those asm1300s go about $110 shipped each and if those are two original RE SXs, then that's a pretty good deal being $90 each.

Those SXs are badass.

Yeah so I picked them up. The SX's are the original baskets and coils look brand new. So pretty much i'm looking at it this way. 2 SX 10's for $300 and 2 of the amps for $100.

From what i've been reading the AudioPipe amps are decent budget amps. I might just run one of the SX off the MD1D and see how that goes.