Sign in to follow this  
Denven

Would be nice if someone could contact me.

Hi.

Ordered a 260A alternator from you guys, I've sent payment and waiting for a reply if you have received it or not, and if the alternator is on the way or need to be built.

Tried to contact on your Facebook page and still waiting for a reply on your support site as well, no one has replied to me as of 14th of may. and still waiting if you have received my payment or not :S

Thanks.

Regards,

Rayner

Hi.

Ordered a 260A alternator from you guys, I've sent payment and waiting for a reply if you have received it or not, and if the alternator is on the way or need to be built.

Tried to contact on your Facebook page and still waiting for a reply on your support site as well, no one has replied to me as of 14th of may. and still waiting if you have received my payment or not :S

Thanks.

Regards,

Rayner

I just checked, yes we did receive payment via paypal. I actually put this in the queue to build for tomorrow so I should be shipping by wednesday.. Since I don't handle these things, I don't always know what has or hasn't been sold. It is in the works though and will ship this week.. Rob

Thanks Rob, Now i can sleep a little better tonight that the payment made it =)

Sign in to follow this