Sign in to follow this  
Renegadesrun

Sales... who answers the phone....rant

Where is most of the money from US amps made. Where is the office? My assumption is "the US."

Then why, can i NOT understand half of what the guy who answers the phone says? I dont like spending 5 extra dollars on a LD cell call to have to explain myself thrice, or ask to have something repeated 2x said amount.

Bad form.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with race, it has everything to do with having questions answered by someone who fluently speaks the most common language of your customers.

Since im ranting, the packaging of the AX line is lacking. The plexi they wont send you....because they break easy, gets broken, and UPS wont replace.

Thats all the bad news i have......

The good news is........i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Where is most of the money from US amps made.  Where is the office?  My assumption is "the US."

Then why, can i NOT understand half of what the guy who answers the phone says?  I dont like spending 5 extra dollars on a LD cell call to have to explain myself thrice, or ask to have something repeated 2x said amount.

Bad form.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with race, it has everything to do with having questions answered by someone who fluently speaks the most common language of your customers.

hahaha dony worry, usamps is gonna fix that... they in the process of finding a new receptionist lol... gotta find one quick before there are any more rants.

Since im ranting, the packaging of the AX line is lacking.  The plexi they wont send you....because they break easy, gets broken, and UPS wont replace. 

the new ones or old ones?

The good news is........i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

:lol::lol::lol2:

Where is most of the money from US amps made.  Where is the office?  My assumption is "the US."

Then why, can i NOT understand half of what the guy who answers the phone says?  I dont like spending 5 extra dollars on a LD cell call to have to explain myself thrice, or ask to have something repeated 2x said amount.

Bad form.

hahaha dony worry, usamps is gonna fix that... they in the process of finding a new receptionist lol... gotta find one quick before there are any more rants.

Since im ranting, the packaging of the AX line is lacking.  The plexi they wont send you....because they break easy, gets broken, and UPS wont replace. 

the new ones or old ones?

:lol::lol::lol2:

The 05. The older plexis slide in, instead of 8-10 or w/e screws. Add pressure, and they break. He didnt want to send a replacement, because....you guessed it, they break easy. Umm....pack em better? lol

Its not that bad, the stuff is cheap, in fact i told the seller not to worry about it. The selling price was a deal enough. Ill make my own plexi.