Sign in to follow this  
chuck_norris

FI BL12 in a samurai

Well i have been at this project for a while but i finally have my Fi BL12 installed im my 87 Suzuki Samurai with an audiopipe ap1500.1d amp, 2awg welding cable and a pioneer head unit. still finishing up setting the gain on the amp but here is a little vid of some well known Bass, I Love you. . .

Dude im pretty sure i heard it bottom out on the low note at 14 secs, make sure your ssf is set correctly. Other than that it looks like its beatin pretty hard.

Edited by trod2902

it is supposed to be set just under tune of the box right? because i have my box tuned to 31hz

it is supposed to be set just under tune of the box right? because i have my box tuned to 31hz

Ya ~28 hz should be fine. Be careful though, sometimes the label on the amplifier isnt right. It may be best to use a test tone cd and set it with your eyes.

All the lable says is -off~50hz- so should I eye ball it around the middle?

Get a test tone cd, start off at box tuning on the cd with the ssf off. Work your way down in 1hz increments on the cd until the sub appears to be unloading then raise your filter until it stops.

Ok. Is there anybody that has a test tone download so I can download an asortment onto my phone for free?

Ok. Is there anybody that has a test tone download so I can download an asortment onto my phone for free?

If you have an Android go to the market and download SoundForm.

If you have an iOS device go to the app store and get FreqGen.

EDIT: They're both free. If you don't have either then....? LOL

Edited by An-i-no