Renegadesrun

Sealed 15's..... which 2.

maybe the new CVX 15's?

I have not tried an RL-p 15, but many members have loved the sound sealed

I have not heard the new CVX, but from everything Polecat has said, it is basicly the Second Comming of the ROund solo,

and the RL-p can take 1k watts easy

I have not heard the new CVX, but from everything Polecat has said, it is basicly the Second Comming of the ROund solo,

and the RL-p can take 1k watts easy

It could be the Second Coming of our Savoir, and HE, couldnt talk me into kicker. Old solo or not. ;)

Will look into the RL-p tho. :fing34:

I have to admit.....the second coming of the old solos bit has me interested.  I liked them.

me too,

one of the loudest systems I have had was the dual Round solo 15s with a ZR1000 on each, miss that set up :(

i don't think the cvx is reasonably priced though..lol...i still haven't heard one, so i could be wrong. we are supposed to be getting one at the shop soon.

the rl-p's are a definite good choice. u'll like them.

the si magd2 is a good one as well.....

but what's reasonably priced? i mean, what kinda budget are u shooting for? that will go a long way in figuring out what to recommend.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think it'll be really hard to beat a pair of Rl-p's. But for the price you might be able to get the new exodus audio line (pretty much adire shivas with xbl motors) but I don't know when they'll come out. You might be looking at products from Ascendant Audio, or RE both companies I always hear good things about.

I've heard a single RE SX 15 sealed in about 2.5cubes and it sounded pretty good and fairly loud.

I had a round solo and I'm not crying about all the newer and better products i have now. But i still love my PPI pro amp!

later,

b

RE MT 15.

Need a 4ohm version.

Ill settle for this. Much more suited for the power the 2000 puts out. I have no headroom. Gain is off, fader off. Some songs run over me, and my highs.

Edited by Renegadesrun