Sign in to follow this  
frogcase2002

alternator

im looking for an alt. for my 96 grand caravan, anyone have one or know where it get cheap, like between 2 and 300

its a give and take kinda deal.. you can find cheaper alts that do rated but have some fall backs, but what kinda battery do you have and what kinda load? a alternator is not a replacement for reserve bank.

its a give and take kinda deal.. you can find cheaper alts that do rated but have some fall backs, but what kinda battery do you have and what kinda load? a alternator is not a replacement for reserve bank.

well im just starting a new build in my van and just trying to piece it together, just have it stripped down and wall frame done so i figured i should start with getting an alt ,, i plan on alot of batts also

well im just starting a new build in my van and just trying to piece it together, just have it stripped down and wall frame done so i figured i should start with getting an alt ,, i plan on alot of batts also

i see... 4 zcon 15s.... 17cubes.......2 bc5500s... many xs batts....in ur future lol cant wait to get this thing going!!

Edited by Lantz

i see... 4 zcon 15s.... 17cubes.......2 bc5500s... many xs batts....in ur future lol cant wait to get this thing going!!

lol im thinkin either zcons or gcons

theres a pretty big difference between Zcons and Gcons

im thinking either a monster truck or a street bike.................

world of difference between those two woofers.

theres a pretty big difference between Zcons and Gcons

o i know, either wanting to to do like 2 18" zcons or maybe 6 gcon 12s

probley going with the gcons cause i already have a zcon in my other car and the gcons will be easyer to slowley get them like one at a time, just wanting to build a cazy daily driver

Edited by frogcase2002