Sign in to follow this  
SMpaintball78

zcon 18 fs/t for 8s/10s/12s

alrighty guys. so the box i have for my zcon was origionally and used for 2 orion hcca 15s and the port is 150inches. they zcon needs more around 100 max.. therefor, it sounds like poo lol. i am thinking that if i am building a new box and what not, might as well try some other subs. im really looking for 3-4 sa 8 v2s, SSA GCON 10-12S (takes priority),dc subs,dd... u all get the point. i will add cash accordingly...... if it doesnt sell or get traded in a week or two, im just gonna keep it and do a new box.

i got the zcon 18 here brand new from ssa. sub is still like new with 0 scratches or scuffs. coils has never smelled and always ran on good power. sub has been in 7.5 cubes tuned to 31hz. i am asking $350+shipping. i have the origional shipping box/crate i got from ssa.

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

Hmmmm.

i was waiting for a comment from you lol. i REALLY want some gcons :) altealst im staying ssa.

Haha I'm not being negative, you've got me thinking. And it isn't good when I do that.

lol uh oh... i was just offered 4 skar vvx 8s stright trade for the zcon 18.. and hes kinda local so no shipping. AND he said he will drive to me

Trade for an xcon 18? Please? lol

if i did that, id still be in the same situation im in now lol. box is to bigg

If your building a new box why don't you just keep the zcon?

Selling it just to try any other driver seems asinine. Especially if you end up with less cone area, and your goal is equivalent or more output.

I know I'm a dick suggesting what you should do, but at least I'll make you think twice. I was no different, and all I ever accomplished was wasting money.

If your building a new box why don't you just keep the zcon?

Selling it just to try any other driver seems asinine. Especially if you end up with less cone area, and your goal is equivalent or more output.

I know I'm a dick suggesting what you should do, but at least I'll make you think twice. I was no different, and all I ever accomplished was wasting money.

i was looking at it more like this... if im building a new box for the zcon, why not try out some different subs? i love the zcon and it is my all time favorite sub.. but i like trying new things. so why not lol

lol uh oh... i was just offered 4 skar vvx 8s stright trade for the zcon 18.. and hes kinda local so no shipping. AND he said he will drive to me

WOW that would be an absolutely insane trade, not in a good way either!

WOW that would be an absolutely insane trade, not in a good way either!

hmmmmm

well the dude with the 4 skar 8s insisted i hear them before i make up my mind. so he drove 2 hrs to cincinnati so i could hear them. they werent that loud..... the did however sound really good sq wise. anyways he really wants my zcon so he said $125 and his skars for it. i said no... like i said they sounded really good but werent loud enough for me... anyways zcons still up forsale/trade.

getting a new truck guys so everythings gotta go. still have my sundown 3k ~ $500 shipped will throw in one run of xs flex 0 gauge wire.

I really want this sub. If I can unload my PDX 4.150 this things mine..

Sign in to follow this