Sign in to follow this  
PistolPete94

Long time no see

I wouldn't spend more money on rf subs if you're going to be getting ssa subs. Your just wasting money then. Sell the t0 and save up for the ssa subs then. The t1 and t2 are even more expensive and not really worth the money to me at least.

WTF am in bazaro world... you just said you did not like the Zcone because of the inderted dustcap... im tell you .. the ZCON DOES NOT HAVE AN INVERTED CAP>

what am i missing.

WTF am in bazaro world... you just said you did not like the Zcone because of the inderted dustcap... im tell you .. the ZCON DOES NOT HAVE AN INVERTED CAP>

what am i missing.

oooook man.

I wouldn't spend more money on rf subs if you're going to be getting ssa subs. Your just wasting money then. Sell the t0 and save up for the ssa subs then. The t1 and t2 are even more expensive and not really worth the money to me at least.

I may do that it just depends. I measured today for the size box id need to build with my dad for a zcon and he did not seem to happy about me goin louder hahaha he still kinda keeps me inline with the loudness.... Once im out of the house and in college i can do whatever the hell i wanna do!!

You cant blow a sub and expect a shop to give you your money back Doh.gif

Well I didn't mean to blow it! Haha and I know the guy at the shop really well so I figured he could hook me up but he's hookin me up in replacing with a better sub of my choice. It may not even be a RF, he has connections to a lot of companies

If i have to go with a big name brand company im gonna go with a t1 or an alpine x. Its just a matter of how money and parents.... They would much rather me spend my money on other things. But my dad is fine with the sub and building the boxes he just wants me to not go too crazy and once he saw a zcon and its watts and stuff he just said NO :(

Edited by PistolPete94

You cant blow a sub and expect a shop to give you your money back Doh.gif

If they have the no question ask policy they will lol I had an ap1500 and blew it and it was totally my fault. I called and said that and they sent me a brand new one. I only had to pay shipping.

If i have to go with a big name brand company im gonna go with a t1 or an alpine x. Its just a matter of how money and parents.... They would much rather me spend my money on other things. But my dad is fine with the sub and building the boxes he just wants me to not go too crazy and once he saw a zcon and its watts and stuff he just said NO sad.png

Yea my parents are the same way. I had a wall of 4 15s and my mom saw it and said, " Now how do you see out your back window." I told her I cant theres a wall in the way lol but my mom is okay with me getting whatever I want as long as I do put some money away. Half of paycheck goes in bank and half of it goes to my car!!

Also I would go with SSA store brands before mainstream. What about 2 icons then? 1250rms each doesnt look crazy but still will be loud as hell.

Edited by tbPerez

I may do that it just depends. I measured today for the size box id need to build with my dad for a zcon and he did not seem to happy about me goin louder hahaha he still kinda keeps me inline with the loudness.... Once im out of the house and in college i can do whatever the hell i wanna do!!

How much room do you have?

How much room do you have?

I thought about two icons but the space behind my seats is really small. I sitting against the box i have in it now. I have about half the space behind the seats available. so thatd be big enough for one really nice single sub setup. I could possibly do that with a 15 just not sure yet. and thatd be about 18" long and 16" wide and however tall. lol. I thought about the icon or the Ascendant havoc. But one major plus if i got with a mainstream is the owner will replace it no questions asked and pay for the shipping, hes a super nice guy and im gonna see if he can possibly get a hold of an ascendant audio, incriminator, or mmats pro audio

Well you shouldnt have to worry about blowing subs if you have everything set right and a well designed box for the sub you choose. Maybe explain to him your getting one really good sub instead of multiple subs. Idk how reasonable your dad is lol

Well you shouldnt have to worry about blowing subs if you have everything set right and a well designed box for the sub you choose. Maybe explain to him your getting one really good sub instead of multiple subs. Idk how reasonable your dad is lol

Pretty unreasonable lol

Well good luck trying to get it lol If that guy can get you some goodd brands then I would just go that route.

Well good luck trying to get it lol If that guy can get you some goodd brands then I would just go that route.

Thanks man, i think im just gonna annoy the hell out of my dad till his says yes ahahaha if not and the guy can get me some good brands then yay!! :D if not then im gonna get a T2 15 and make another custom box

Annoying them always works hahaha One of my friends had 2 15 t2s and the other has 1 15 t2 and they get pretty loud!!

Annoying them always works hahaha One of my friends had 2 15 t2s and the other has 1 15 t2 and they get pretty loud!!

i have a friend with one t2 12 in a probox and it gets down!! its a well built sub from a mainstream company

The onlying thing I don't like is the price. I think better can be bought for less.

Yea te price for a t2 is realllly steep. But I can get it for a about 120 cheaper than sonicelectronix.com

Yea I guess it's not that bad then. So you want to do a single sub setup? 1 15 then?

If i have to go with a big name brand company im gonna go with a t1 or an alpine x. Its just a matter of how money and parents.... They would much rather me spend my money on other things. But my dad is fine with the sub and building the boxes he just wants me to not go too crazy and once he saw a zcon and its watts and stuff he just said NO sad.png

The RMS rating of the sub woofer should have no effect on the impression of the sub woofer. High ratting does not always mean loud. If the install is done correctly, gains/enclosure/signal/electrical, there should be zero issues or worry about blowing the sub woofer, in other words no need to consider failure of a sub woofer in your purchase.

Yea I want to do 1 15 if I can and thank you Aaron I always value your opinion on things! I will definitely be asking for your advice once I go reall big on my build :D

If I were you jus go with the zcon or some top end sub from all the other companies. Then get a good amp to push it hard in that lowww tuned box ;)

If I were you jus go with the zcon or some top end sub from all the other companies. Then get a good amp to push it hard in that lowww tuned box wink.png

believe me man thats what i wanted to do but i think i should be getting a t2 and a crescendo and itll get LOW

Aight man just trying to get you to think about all the other options. That way you won't regret gettin the t2 and then wanting more later on :D But its a pretty good deal ur gettin on the sub tho!