AXEHAMMER

Time for a change-Mr. Clinton?

Why not 18" XCON's?

Honestly hadnt thought about it Rick

I havent had experience with anything other than 12s and one set of sundown sa10s

Ive heard larger woofers have a different sound?? im nervous goin to 15s especially 18s.

Thoughts anyone?

Prob a noob question but do i want dual 1 or dual 2 to run at 2ohms?
Dual 2 wired in series parallel for a 2 ohm load for two drivers.

Is this correct knowing that ill have one amp per sub??

Then you will need D1's wired in series.

1_1ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

Edited by BrutalBasser

Honestly hadnt thought about it Rick

I havent had experience with anything other than 12s and one set of sundown sa10s

Ive heard larger woofers have a different sound?? im nervous goin to 15s especially 18s.

Thoughts anyone?

Sound should be no different if installed and tuned correctly. Only major difference is output potential.

Honestly hadnt thought about it Rick I havent had experience with anything other than 12s and one set of sundown sa10s Ive heard larger woofers have a different sound?? im nervous goin to 15s especially 18s. Thoughts anyone?
Sound should be no different if installed and tuned correctly. Only major difference is output potential.

Glad to hear it from someone i trust completely. Thanks again, Aaron.

And thanks brutal, im glad someone caught that, i was still wondering. My thinking was-if they offer d1/d2 and not d2/d4 then the d1 would take the place of d4 which i use now

Max dimensions im willing to give up are 42x24x22. according to my crappy math thats 12.8ft3 BEFORE any displacements including port. So im thinking 15s in optimal enclosure are the way to go....

Max dimensions im willing to give up are 42x24x22. according to my crappy math thats 12.8ft3 BEFORE any displacements including port. So im thinking 15s in optimal enclosure are the way to go....
Yeah I'd go for two XCON 15's