Anyone from europe have any experience with these batteries? Namely a brand called "hollywood" their SPV line seems decent for what i need it for. I thought for sure this forum had 1or2 guys from europe. I could be wrong though. Anywho its time for me to upgrade. My stock wet cell battery is going on 4 years in 2014 and i want to switch it out before it dies on me. The SPV35 and SPV45 are the models im looking at heres the specs. I can get these pretty decent price off ebay and ive seen them in person at the local car audio store here where im stationed and they look decent.

SPV35

35 AH

440CCA

1000 pulse cranking amps

Short circuit-2000 amps

SPV45

45AH

660CCA

1200 pulse cranking amps

Short circuit 2500 amps

I planned on running the 35 up front and the 45 in the trunk. This is going in a 2000 Toyota Camry 2.2L currently with a 90 amp stock alternator. And the "big 2" currently done. I have the wiring for the alt to batt i havent gotten around to installing it. My wiring is pretty good but the alternator and battery are really killing it for the sub and amp im currently using. Any help/ opinions good and bad would be great. I know im beating a dead horse but i looked for german batteries in the search and did not find anything.

Edited by Billetproof97'

How much are they going to cost?

I knew i was forgetting something.

SPV35

€149.00 shipped =$205

SPV45

€199.00 shipped=$273

That isn't too bad I guess.  Have you checked the BX/PX?  They sell Optima and can get many others, there is no shipping charges if they order them, either...  Pair of Optima batteries would be cheap, and it is AAFES, so you could just bring them back if it doesn't work out and get all your money back...

Im hearing bad things about the optima's. I can get a yellow top for $200 they actually have one there some guy couldnt use it because the terminals were criss crossed on his so he returned it. Said i would get 10% off it. And then another 10% if i bought a second one. Unless the optimas have gotten better idk what to go with.

Optimas are one of the best batteries out there.  If you hear a bad review from someone who does an objective test I would listen, to everyone else, I would not. 

Look at every large diesel generator we run in the AOR...  Almost all Optima starting batteries...

Ive had 2 redtops. The first one i had when i bought a truck and then the 2nd one i still have. Alot of reviews on optimas with a google search. Idk maybe i will give them a try. And see how well the last. If not i can try and get new ones and try those and if not id rather get my money back.

That is the advantage if you pick them up at AAFES, if you aren't happy, just take them back... 

I would also see if they can get anything besides Optima, you never know what they will order in...

Makes sense. I will see what they can do for me when they open back up after the new year