Sign in to follow this  
pmureika

Chat rooms

I can't figure out how to use them.

I dunno....  The main one at the top of the page is pretty easy though.

I dunno....  The main one at the top of the page is pretty easy though.

I can't answer you.

What browser and OS are you using?  I've talked to a few people who, when they use the big chat room find it opens in a separate window and gets lost behind other windows.

Even with Chrome in Win7 I right click the chat button and have it open in a new tab so it doesn't open in a new window.  It's just easier to deal with that way.

What browser and OS are you using?  I've talked to a few people who, when they use the big chat room find it opens in a separate window and gets lost behind other windows.

Even with Chrome in Win7 I right click the chat button and have it open in a new tab so it doesn't open in a new window.  It's just easier to deal with that way.

Chrome in windows seven. I can see the box but I can't reply.

Hmmm.....   Perhaps a user setting in your account is messed up.  I know that users have the ability to disable instant messaging, maybe there's one for the chat rooms too?

Hmmm.....   Perhaps a user setting in your account is messed up.  I know that users have the ability to disable instant messaging, maybe there's one for the chat rooms too?

I think I have it figured out.

Look at the "ignore" preferences in your settings.  Posts, signatures, messages, and chats can be disabled there.  Make sure you don't have a check in the boxes you want to work.