Sign in to follow this  
PsychoTheRapist

Crossfire XT recone

Your motor went to that guy by mistake...it's got a label and is on its way back to get reconed to what it should be..

Sorry..it'l get fixed asap

I said that the label had been sent out, chill. We're getting it fixed. It's a mistake on Scott's part...it's not every day that you have 2 orders for recones of the exact same thing..simply got mixed up of what needed to go where.

I know you guys are working on it. I'm just giving you a hard time, I'll stop. :P hell, it's been over a year and a half since I sent the motor in, I think I can wait a few more weeks. ;)

sent PM as well, but I got the recone today---but no label to ship the sub back. I don't know if there's a way to just email me the label and I could print it off and ship it out....??

on another note, I got the recone all put together and at low volumes---there is a "scratchiness" to the bass. It goes away at higher volumes and it gets it on, but just a little worrisome I guess....is it really anything to worry about?

Redline..you either had a dirty gap or you didn't center the coil right is the only thing that will cause scratchyness...

Need your email address or get it to Scott..we'll scan the label that we mailed to you again and you can print it out and slap it on the box.

Please email me asap.

Thanks

-Nick

Sign in to follow this