Sign in to follow this  
Wanger35

Building/Shipment Status

Thank you for letting me know. It seems that maybe the UPS tracking site isnt very accurate or not updated often because all it has on there is that the billing info was recieved. I can't wait to get them. I guess even if I dont, then I will have the weekend to build my boxes, glass my trunk, and get it painted. Thanks again.

Where are you guys in Texas??? I would love to hear a set of BTL's.

If you need any install help, let me know. I am in Denton, just north of Dallas.

Brian

Tyler Silva

tylersilva12@hotmail.com

I ordered it on 3/9

I was just seeing if i could find out the build status. I know you guys are busy

I ordered a Fully Loaded 18" BTL

Thanks

tS

Yea, mine finally shipped yesterday. They will be here two weeks to the day that I ordered them cuz UPS doesnt ship on the weekends which really sucks. **** I hate waiting for stuff like this. Drives me nuts. I guess I have the weekend now to finish my box and glass my trunk. I'll post pics of the build. Maybe I'll do the big 3 if funds are right.

Edited by wichy

The $$D came yesterday, all I can say is WOW! Very nice all around sub. Still not done setting my gains, but it is by far the best sub I have heard, granted I have nto heard many, but still. Another satisfied customer from Fi! I will write up a review thread after work today.

Only problem is, there are no mounting screws included. Is this how it always is, or did I just miss out? I bought some screws for $2 that worked, but it was very hard to find because they have to be so thin, yet not go through the box. The magnet weights about 18lbs anyway, so it was not going anywhere, bur when I saw it moving I figured I would screw it down.

Thats the only "complaint", but the sub itself is great.

The $D came yesterday, all I can say is WOW! Very nice all around sub. Still not done setting my gains, but it is by far the best sub I have heard, granted I have nto heard many, but still. Another satisfied customer from Fi! I will write up a review thread after work today.

Only problem is, there are no mounting screws included. Is this how it always is, or did I just miss out? I bought some screws for $2 that worked, but it was very hard to find because they have to be so thin, yet not go through the box. The magnet weights about 18lbs anyway, so it was not going anywhere, bur when I saw it moving I figured I would screw it down.

Thats the only "complaint", but the sub itself is great.

No separate subwoofers that I know of come with screws.

And I've worked retail, and at a custom shop now... for a total of ~3years.

You can get screws that go through the box, it's no big deal. I personally use 1.25" coarse thread drywall screws usually.

nG

I have had a couple of sets that have come with screws. Like I said, it was no big deal, just hard to find a screw that would fit through the lower part of the hole.

I have had a couple of sets that have come with screws. Like I said, it was no big deal, just hard to find a screw that would fit through the lower part of the hole.

What are you talking about?

nG

I have had a coupl pairs of subwoofers that have come with screws.

The "sets" probly threw you off, my bad.

I'm referring to the bolded part...

nG

yea im in the same boat as everyone else. on the Fi Audio sire it says order received, but beneathe it it says Payment Method: Paypal (Status: payment being carried out by paypal)

does that mean that my order is still in the process of being received by Fi??

i made the order of my 18" BTL loaded (no cooling, dual 1 ohm) on march 16th

yah the wait seems forever trust me. average with the extra orders in, 7 days to build, 7 days to ship. I'm expecting my 15" BTL [loaded w/o cooling]. CANT WAITT

The way the checkout is set up it sends you an email saying your conformation # and when it's going to ship, but with the payment pending. Since the site doesn't know exactly when they'll be finished building it and can put it in the mail they go in and change the date of delivery to match when it is really shipped out. Often it takes around 3 days for paypal payments to clear too. Anyway, that's how it was explained to me anyway.

I know that wait feels like forever, but to me it's better than Christmas to see that UPS guy stuggle through the yard w/ a big package, muttering to himself how it's heavy. ;)

All orders up until this morning have been charged and processed. Your status on the sub might not have been updated yet... but we did have 3 BTL18 orders on the 16th (not sure which is yours) but all have been processed and paid for. We are trying to get ALL orders out before mid Thursday as 2 out of 5 Fi people will be heading out to SBN in Daytona. While I am gone, we will still have production going on some items... others that need heavier machining will have to wait until late Monday to be finished and shipped. I am sorry about the delays for SBN :(

Thanks...

Scott

Sign in to follow this