Sign in to follow this  
bass_lover

New to the board, just checkin in

Hey everyone, I'm new here, but been in car audio for while. Figured I'd come over here and do a bit of research. I'm lookin for a new sub stage, and being that this is the official Fi forum, it seems I came to the right place to read up and learn.

Right now my system is pretty much complete minus the sub

Pioneer 880PRS

Next Audio VRz4.400

Peerless HDS Nomex 7" mids

LPG 26na

Linear Power 2.2hv

Right now, I'll hopefully be able to get an 05 xxx 15 from Shawn if all works out, or my other choice is the Fi Q 12". I'm looking for strictly sound quality before anything, either will be run off my 2.2HV which is anywhere from 1k to 1.5k watts of clean power.

I'm just hoping that either will be what i'm looking for, they will replace my now deceased Dayton HO 12" which worked well, but slightly lacked the output I was looking for, however, it blended extremely well with my front stage and thats what I'm concerned with most. I guess time will tell.

PS. Mark, thanks for finally getting this thing to work for me :fing34:

welcome to ssa hope you stay a while and show some pix of the system

welcome to ssa hope you stay a while and show some pix of the system

Yea, I think I'll be here for a while :)

System pics will come, the doors are deadened with two layers of RAAMmat on the outer door skin, and a layer on the inner, also used non-hardening modeling clay around the MDF rings for the Peerless mids, the tweeters are in the sail panels, but they will be moved to the A-pillars when I find the time to make some tweeter pods for them. The amps aren't installed the prettiest, they are mounted to my back seat, again when I get the time they will be built a proper amp rack.

\

PS. Mark, thanks for finally getting this thing to work for me :fing34:

No problem, anything for a forum member! Glad you signed up, enjoy your stay here.