Sign in to follow this  
Croz

I need some help

Hi, im shopping for a new system and today i ran across this website. i was wondering, and wasnt able to find the following information.

for the 12" Magnum D2

RMS

Peak

Sensitivity

also, how does the magnum d2 stand up to competitors side by side, similar priced subwoofer. such as rockford power hx2, mtx thunder 8000, RE XXX, and any other leading subwoofers?

thanks your help is very appreciated. :huh:

you can get all the Mag D2 specs off their website... www.stereointegrity.com

I have a 15" Mag D2 and love it.

from all my readings on different forums the Mag D2 and RE XXX are very similar, some will say the Mag edges the XXX, some will say the other way around. I have not heard a XXX so I can't say. I however have had many different JL subs, had 3 12 W3s last. and I love my Mag more than any sub I have ever had. It is incredible. Very loud, accurate, clean, deep, and all the above.

the 12 will take 900-1000 watts no problem. the 15 about 950-1200 if I am not mistaken.

You will not be dissapointed with this sub! that is what everyone told me and they were right.

I've had a million different drivers and I prefer my Mag...

Now I would really love a Cyclone over it, but only because the Cyclone is 10% efficient. Gotta love that.

Hi, im shopping for a new system and today i ran across this website. i was wondering, and wasnt able to find the following information.

for the 12" Magnum D2

RMS

Peak

Sensitivity

All of those specs but "peak" is on our web page. Rated RMS power is 900 on the 12's and 950 on the 15's. Sensitivity is 87 on the 12's and 91 on the 15's. We don't publish peak power ratings because they are pretty much useless. If we did...maybe around 2800/3000 for burps.

well thanks all for the help looks like im gettin 2 Magnum D2 12"s when my taxes come in, does stereo integrity make a maching amp or should i purchase a different one?

We don't make amplifiers so you'll have to find one on your own. Look around (do a search) on the forum for amplifiers and you'll find quite a few threads that already address your question about what amplifier(s) to use. :)