excelerater

Hey Scott , I installed my Q12 today

and it PWNS..........not even broken in yet and its amazing

Thanks to Phill at Woodlawn Cabinetry for making me a 2.5 CF ported stealth box for my silverado

I powered the Q with my an eD 9.1 and I am running some ADS 346 comps I picked up on a whim

a few weeks ago powering them by my Diamond D5600.2(150x2) amp

and I must admit the SQ makes me giggle while I listen to my fav tunes,this system I put together

is my best yet right out of the box......The bass is tight and incredibly detailed,compared to my TDX

its louder and clearer - This is exactly what I have been looking for and

I couldent be happier -

Keep up the good work

Mitch

Edited by excelerater

Thanks to Phill at Woodlawn Cabinetry for making me a 2.5 CF ported stealth box for my silverado

I powered the Q with my an eD 9.1 and I am running some ADS 346 comps I picked up on a whim

and I must admit the SQ makes me giggle while I listen to my fav tunes,this system I put together

is my best yet right out of the box......The bass is tight and incredibly detailed,compared to my TDX

I couldn't be happier -

Keep up the good work

Mitch

Mitch,

As always, it's nice to hear a customer that is satisfied with the end results of everything coming together for them.

I'm glad that I was able to provide the service of designing & building the enclosure and I could not have done it without your input on the what I needed to get it done.

More Importantly though, I would not have been able to do without the folks at Fi Audio providing the technical support for the all the dimensions of the Q 12 I needed to make the subwoofer fit within the enclosure design under such tight constraints.

BTW, How did you like the solution to supporting the enclosure on the subwoofer side? ;)

I couldent be happier -

Keep up the good work

Mitch

Congrats on a pleasing install. I am strongly considering a single Q12 myself for my silverado. Is yours an extra cab, under seat intall? If so, can you let me know if your enclosure takes the entire under seat area?

I couldent be happier -

Keep up the good work

Mitch

Congrats on a pleasing install. I am strongly considering a single Q12 myself for my silverado. Is yours an extra cab, under seat intall? If so, can you let me know if your enclosure takes the entire under seat area?

YUP,the enclosure is under the seat and does take up the entire width of the cab,youll need to raise the seat 2 inches as well

PIC_0121.jpg

Edited by excelerater

I couldent be happier -

Keep up the good work

Mitch

YUP,the enclosure is under the seat and does take up the entire width of the cab,youll need to raise the seat 2 inches as well

PIC_0121.jpg

Hey Mitch,

I'm going to snatch that pic and put in with the other pic's I took of the enclosure before I shipped it out to ya.

Also, would it be possible for ya to take pic of the enclosure from the other side?

Phil

Woodlawn Cabinetry

Edited by Mr Cabinetry

I couldent be happier -

Keep up the good work

Mitch

:D I told Ya! I am very glad you are having the same experience I did. And.....here is a little secret.....they only get better. In three months you will be back telling us the new goodies you found. :)

Woodlawn and Fi...that sounds like a great match!

I can't imagine how a sub could be better than a Q...especially for $259.

Glad you like it. Box looks solid. Was this the last version you sent over to me to look at?

Thanks to Phil for making us sound good :)

Like the ed nine and Q? I thought about doing the same amp/sub combo in the future. Your q have bp option on it?

Edited by civicman07