SoundQ

Will this amp puch a loaded btl well?

im looking at the hifonics bxi2607d amp. Its rated 2600 watts at 1ohm. From what i have heard ( and also from personal use) the bxi line is over-rated by about 200-300 watts. This amp is a little different from the other amps in the bxi line. For one, this is the 2007 model. Also, this one is strapable. Does anyone have experience with this amp? I want to know if this amp will be able to push a loaded 15" btl and sound good enough doing it?

i dont think im going to get the $40 cooling, just the $10 one.

I am going to run it off of a 140a alt, 2 batterys (one of them a yellow top), and do the big 3. I also plan on using a 5 farad cap. I read a thread on roe that they are useless but i already have it so i plan on using it.

Will this work? I really hope it does because this will be one hell of a budget system if i can get it to work. Im not to worried about the alt. I will watch my battery volt very carefully and constantly take a music break and let the alt fill up the batteries(because i know that 140a isnt that much for 2000+ watts amps)

This is going in a 04 Tiberon gt (hatchback) so i dont have too much room. I want to know if fi has in house builders that are willing to build a sub box for me. There is a local shockwave store close to me that can do it but i dont trust them. I live is the south subs near chicago if there are any local builders that are interested.

I wouldn't get it, personally...

pm mrray13 for the box, he's the closest i can think of.

The 2006d I had worked pretty well, but from experience I can say you might consider another amp.

It should still get loud, but there is better out there, and sometimes it's worth saving/wating a bit.