Sign in to follow this  
cecaa850

Arsenal problem

Wow... does look to me like over excursion. We can repair it, but it will be using the newer parts, not the older ones (I didnt make the last ones).

Wow... does look to me like over excursion. We can repair it, but it will be using the newer parts, not the older ones (I didnt make the last ones).

Will the T/S's be close? I have it in a box with it's twin. Will it look similar? Thanks, Carl.

We can get it fairly close, and it will look rather close if you stick the other dustcap Ill provide over the original. The cones and surrounds are similar, although I am using parts I prefer and find to be better and more durable overall.

We can get it fairly close, and it will look rather close if you stick the other dustcap Ill provide over the original. The cones and surrounds are similar, although I am using parts I prefer and find to be better and more durable overall.

Can I get your mailing address? Also, could you recommend a high pass filter for a box with a mid 30's tune?

Can I get your mailing address? Also, could you recommend a high pass filter for a box with a mid 30's tune?

Scott, you should have it by now.

Yep we do... and its repaired and will dry over the weekend. I will add the extra dustcap to stick over the other sub as well (in an attempt to make them look similar).

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Yep we do... and its repaired and will dry over the weekend. I will add the extra dustcap to stick over the other sub as well (in an attempt to make them look similar).

Thanks and have a good weekend.

Thank you!! My son has been having withdrawls :woot:

Sign in to follow this